By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - First fable 2 review- 95%

The review was by OXM (Official Xbox Magazine)and I just got the issue. I hope it really is this good, since OXM is usually harsh on first party games (see Crackdown) or spot on (shadowrun, GoW, Too Human). Lets just say I don't think they are too biased as they aren't afraid to give games low scores, and give high scores to games that deserve them.

Now that I've done defended OXM, lets discuss!

IT GOT A 95% people!!!

EDIT: for fun I have added other reviews:

Rock revolution 4.0

Legendary 7.5

fracture 7.0

midnight club los angeles 8.0

dead space 6.5

FALLOUT 3 10

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

WOW

fable 2 should be a good game. i expect the major reviewrs giving it 90+ and all the prick reviewrs that you usually find in bottom half of aggregated review sites to give it lower scores.

its a good game, ive seen gamplay vidoes and it looks good, i will buy fallout eventually but i prefer the fantasy setting of fable 2 over fallout setting

i will be picking this up

ive now happily sold my DS so fable 2 should fit the bill.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Good to hear that OXM isn't too biased it seems.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

what were the other review scores?

Around the Network
matt247 said:
what were the other review scores?

read thread title. FIRST.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

this is as credible as the OPM LBP review...

so iny my eyes....very credible (in the eyes of many others not very)

very happy Fable 2 is turning out so well.....I hope it can really push the boundries of WRPJ's n help other devs by introducing ground breaking ideas

this is Xbox 360's true Gem this year....not GEOW 2 or any other shooter

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I think this will be my first RPG this gen. I used to be a hardcore RPG guy, but I got bored with them and I don't have the free time. We'll see how this goes...

WOW great ... bwahaha the monster is coming :)

this month is the month of the AAA games

1- fable 2
2- LBP
3- fallout 3
4- Dead Space
5- Far Cry 2

.... i think i miss something .. what else ?