By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - JAPAN UP!!! 360 > PS3 another week

so vg$ confirms it and has an even bigger gap

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Wasn't it DJ saying that this week it would be PS3>360. Or something a long those lines. I don't know. PS3 fanboys have been saying every week for the past 5 weeks that it will only last one more week.

SlipperyMooseCakes said:
Wasn't it DJ saying that this week it would be PS3>360. Or something a long those lines. I don't know. PS3 fanboys have been saying every week for the past 5 weeks that it will only last one more week.

yeah hahaha loving it

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

PS3 is still showing overall dominance in euro.

I wonder if the 360 is starting to replace the PS3 as the HD console of choice in Japan?

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network
Goddbless said:
I wonder if the 360 is starting to replace the PS3 as the HD console of choice in Japan?

oh that would be too bad that no one would be able to "damge control" lol

if that happens , the fisrt thing u will hear when u turn on ur tv "ps3 price cut" :D

alphagear said:
PS3 is still showing overall dominance in euro.

You are obviously in the wrong topic then, since this one concerns Japan not Euro. Its been what 5 consecutive weeks that 360 has demolished Sony in its homeland. Poor Sony, I almost feel bad for them, almost.

When a New model ps3 or LBP hits.

4 ≈ One

bad sales for both this week, sales will pick up though come months end. i expect a really nice boost in japan from LBP but i do expect the new norm for xbox 7-12k a week in japan.

This is good... but I was hoping both would start posting ~9k/wk