By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LBP (full game) brief impressions - yes, i got it early.

anyone seen old boy? you look like old boy. Grow your hair, become a psycho and you can get a job as a double incase you get fired :D

Around the Network

Good grief, people keep going on about the leg, but seriously, all he has to do is say that's how it felt, but after giving it some rest and getting it looked at by a doctor, it turned out to only be a slight strain or sprain or something. Provided he wears pants, it's not an issue at all.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Grey Acumen said:
Good grief, people keep going on about the leg, but seriously, all he has to do is say that's how it felt, but after giving it some rest and getting it looked at by a doctor, it turned out to only be a slight strain or sprain or something. Provided he wears pants, it's not an issue at all.

finally, someone understands :D lol

I want this game even more now! If its good enough for you to want to miss work, its good enough for me

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Fei-Hung said:
anyone seen old boy? you look like old boy. Grow your hair, become a psycho and you can get a job as a double incase you get fired :D

who's old boy? :P a lot of people tell me actually that i look like hideo kojima.. when i shave that is, and with my glasses.. (maybe i'll get a pic of that up here soon)

Around the Network

Well, I probably wont be making any comments for the rest of the day. Just came back from a store that broke the street date with LBP in hand.

Though it sucks that I had to sacrafice the Gamestop Kratos content. On the upside though, I didn't get any shit from the employee and he promptly gave me back $5 cash. Wont the Kratos stuff eventually come out as regular DLC though?

IllegalPaladin said:

Well, I probably wont be making any comments for the rest of the day. Just came back from a store that broke the street date with LBP in hand.

Though it sucks that I had to sacrafice the Gamestop Kratos content. On the upside though, I didn't get any shit from the employee and he promptly gave me back $5 cash. Wont the Kratos stuff eventually come out as regular DLC though?

most likely. i think everything will become dlc in the future. difference being we might have to pay for it..

Whew, just went about eight hours straight with my room mate. We played the first levels and then went directly into the level editor and took out all the required tutorials. From then on, we've been putting together a pretty large level, can't wait to upload this thing come Tuesday.

bugrimmar said:
IllegalPaladin said:

most likely. i think everything will become dlc in the future. difference being we might have to pay for it..

I would imagine they would charge for it, but since I was able to get the game at a place other than Gamestop, paying $5 for things that could potentially become DLC didn't seem worth it to me. Even then, paying extra money for a costume isn't sitting well with me.

bugrimmar said:
Fei-Hung said:

who's old boy? :P a lot of people tell me actually that i look like hideo kojima.. when i shave that is, and with my glasses.. (maybe i'll get a pic of that up here soon)