By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LBP (full game) brief impressions - yes, i got it early.

smbu2000 said:

"I actually told my boss that I have a broken leg in order to skip work to play this game. Yes, that's how easy it is..."

Won't that be hard to explain though when you go back into work sometime soon and you don't actually have a broken leg/cast? They usually take a few weeks to heal right?

I broke my fibula and it took more or less 2 months to heal

Around the Network

that was a nice surprise, i expected bug to shit all over it because of that stupid 1080 argument but he didn't.
Nice read as well.

So compared to the beta how much more stuff is there to work with in the final game?

Are there more materials? Different tools? etc...

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

bug you should probably join our LBP thread of creators and levels.

Lol quick change from the 1080 grumbling ;)

Around the Network

lol didn't you guys understand? my dad bought me a new tv :P lol.. i'm really trying to upload some pictures but this damn thing won't work

ok, forget LBP. I want to hear how you are not going to get fired over lying about a broken leg.

EDIT: actually, please go to work tomorrow and write up the story.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

JOKA_ said:
So compared to the beta how much more stuff is there to work with in the final game?

Are there more materials? Different tools? etc...

well i haven't fully explored the level create yet, but i can tell that there's more to work with coz the story levels give new media molecule created items that you can use (such as the aforementioned lion costume)

Well I can't figure out how to transfer the pictures from my camera phone to the pc, and the damn thing doesn't have an email picture. i'll get some pics up within the day.

nice review :)