By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Got new PS3, needs suggestions....

makingmusic476 said:
Buy Uncharted first and foremost.

After that, track down Ratchet & Clank, and buy Heavenly Sword when it drops in price (it's a great game, but it's short length makes it not worth $60).

Then get LittleBigPlanet upon release, and Valkyria Chronicles if you're into RGPs.

Then wait patiently until Killzone 2 comes out. It will definitely be worth the wait. ^_^

Heavenly Sword is a cheap God of War knockoff.

Get Oblivion if you like RPGs, then Tools of Destruction, THEN Uncharted, then wait patiently for LBP and Resistance 2.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:
makingmusic476 said:

After that, track down Ratchet & Clank, and buy Heavenly Sword when it drops in price (it's a great game, but it's short length makes it not worth $60).

Then get LittleBigPlanet upon release, and Valkyria Chronicles if you're into RGPs.

Then wait patiently until Killzone 2 comes out. It will definitely be worth the wait. ^_^

Get Oblivion if you like RPGs, then Tools of Destruction, THEN Uncharted, then wait patiently for LBP and Resistance 2.

So? they are both Sony playstation games. Does it matter? If someone likes God Of war, they should get Heavenly Sword too.

I got Folklore and I loved it but I am not sure if its a good game to suggest cause its sales wasn't that high.

Uncharted.
Bioshock If you don't already have it on 360
Dead Space
FolkLore
Disgaea 3

Hope you enjoy your new system.

4 ≈ One

down load Stardust HD. rent Hevenly Sword or get it for 20bucks. get Drakes fortune,Ratchet and Clank, wait for LBP and get Socom and (my personal favorite) Burnout:Paradise City or wait for Motostorm 2.

This hand of mine is burning red. It's loud cry is telling me to grasp victory.....SEKIHA TENKYOKEN!!!

Kantor said:
makingmusic476 said:

it was short but not cheap1

Around the Network

sell it...... lol
jk thats what I do in all these threads

makingmusic476 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
jedson328 said:
prlatino86 said:
when is LBP coming out? and whats the point of it? just making things?

What is the point of any game?  Entertainment and fun, and LBP has lots of it.

thats the best answer I've seen to one of those LBP questions.....well done!

Agreed.

I think prlatino86 wants to know what the goal is of LBP.

fayewong said:
Kantor said:
makingmusic476 said:

So? they are both Sony playstation games. Does it matter? If someone likes God Of war, they should get Heavenly Sword too.

I got Folklore and I loved it but I am not sure if its a good game to suggest cause its sales wasn't that high.

If you've played God of War, Heavenly Sword will look like a piece of crap. It's not bad, just not as good as the competition.

Folklore is kind of an acquired taste with its comic-like graphics and confusing storyline.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Buy Uncharted..... now!!!!

Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction is also great
Heavenly Sword is worth a rent certainly

You should certainly get Resistance 2, LBP and MS PR in the upcoming weeks

uncharted, lbp, reistance 1+2, ut3, heavenly sword, ratchet and clank