By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How has SOCOM launch has gone.?

I think this game is gonna be overshadowed like hell by the monoliths around the corner.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

WOuld have bought it, but thanks to the money I couldn't.

^_^

skeezer said:
WOuld have bought it, but thanks to the money I couldn't.

Wasting money on donuts is wrong skeezer! I mean if it was icecream, I could understand...but donuts!

I was in the Beta and i could never get the game to work, the game kept freezing and crashing my PS3, i had tons of different errors when trying to connect to games, and whenever i did get into a lobby the game would go stupid and screw up. And other times the beta failed to load.

And i don't think i have ever seen the game talked about outside of the official Sony forums, and i have seen no ads of any kind for the game, this equals fail in my book.

Griffin said:
I was in the Beta and i could never get the game to work, the game kept freezing and crashing my PS3, i had tons of different errors when trying to connect to games, and whenever i did get into a lobby the game would go stupid and screw up. And other times the beta failed to load.

And i don't think i have ever seen the game talked about outside of the official Sony forums, and i have seen no ads of any kind for the game, this equals fail in my book.

was this a common problem with the testers?

Around the Network
LOL MATURE said:
Griffin said:

was this a common problem with the testers?

Yes and no. The socom beta was really bad for some people , but I know some people who enjoyed it.

conduitman said:
got it today..fantastic game..no issues like the beta had!!!

that's a relief. the beta was dire. wiped it last night.

PSN - hanafuda

yes but that was the beta..seems great now

no one has it til tomm

conduitman said:
yes but that was the beta..seems great now

Cool. 30th in Japan. Worth preordering? Are trophies in?

PSN - hanafuda