By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Your top 5 Zelda games.

1. Twilight Princess

2. The Minish Cap

3. Ocarina of Time

4. The Wind Waker

5. A Link to the Past

Around the Network

1 - Majora's Mask
2 - The Wind Waker
3 - The Minih Cap
4 - Ocarina Of Time
5 - The Adventure Of Link

1. Ocarina of Time
2. Links Awakening
3. Majoras Mask
4. A Link to the Past
5. Oracle games (may not be 'proper' Zelda but I spent a lot of time with them)

1. MM/OoT
2. LttP
3. WW
4. TP
5. PH

1. A Link to the Past
2. The Legend of Zelda
3. Ocarina of Time
4. Majora's Mask
5. Phantom Hourglass

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Around the Network

1 MM/Alttp
2 LoZ
3 WW
4 MC
5 TP

Majora's Mask - Best mood and game mechanics of the entire series. The three main masks are some of the most emotionally stirring pieces you'll find in any game.

Twilight Princess(Wii) - Best controls period and also the best sidekick (Even if you like Enzo, Lineback, or even, for some odd reason, Navi or Tingle, you can't deny that Midna was the sidekick that actually contributed the most to helping Link and also had the most personal interaction with him)

Link to the Past - Pretty much established every aspect of current Zelda convention; mythos, geography, history, story, and gameplay, basically everything that comes to mind when people think of Zelda today. Some might argue that the NES Zelda should go here, but it didn't really have any interaction with other races, didn't have the dual world aspect, didn't have any major puzzles for its dungeons, no villages, no history, etc.

Ocarina of Time - Established the 3D world, character design, and most importantly, controls, even the Twilight Princess still pulled most of its control conventions from what was already established by Ocarina of Time.

Minish Cap - Perhaps the best Portable Zelda. I'd almost go with Link's Awakening, for this spot, but I honestly think Minish Cap manages to capture that same fun essence, while still improving on graphics, controls, depth of story, and even the characters and ways items are used and puzzles are solved. Also, Enzo ranks in at a solid second place for my favorite sidekick character, next to Midna.
Phantom Hourglass was solid in its own right, but the game just felt incredibly SHORT, and the notemaking feature felt trivial even though it was being treated as a key part of the game.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

@Grey. Clearly Navi was the best sidekick - who didn't love Navi?

1.) Ocarina of Time
2.) Legend of Zelda(NES)
3.) Link to the Past
4.) Link's Awakening
5.) Twilight Princess

Pixel Art can be fun.

1) Link's Awakening
2) A Link to the Past
3) Majora's Mask
4) Wind Waker
5) Ocarina of Time

.: Wii & DS: Perfect Combination :.