By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Pure or Motorstorm?

Just wondering what your opinion is between Pure and Motorstorm, because cant decide between them

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

Around the Network

Try the Motorstorm demo when it is released. I haven't played pure but it looks good. I played the Motorstorm demo via Qore and it was really good.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

definitely motorstorm 2

just one type of car/buggy for a game (Pure)doesn't cut it in my opinion

Pure = Burnout.
Motorstom 2 = Grand Turismo.

I am not talking about sales here. I just think Pure is just a lot of brainless fun like Burnout but Motorstorm 2 is then more like Grand Turismo, you are going to love the game more after some experience and worked on your skills.

=p Damn you it is a hard question.

After careful observation, I've come to the conclusion that you like making threads.

Very much so.

I've played the demo's of both games. I found Motorstorm 2 to be the better racer by a long shot. Better handling, no auto aim with the vehicles (what's with that?) and a greater sense of speed.

Oh, and the graphics on MS2 are very pretty.

Around the Network

Motorstorm!

Seem to be targetting two different groups.

If you like big jumps and tricks but rather simplistic racing than Pure

If you don't care about tricks and just want a good racing title than MS2.

^^^now there are levels in MS2 where you will jump like crazy,,,you will be in the air for like 7-8 seconds.

There are big jumps in MS2, but not the same amount as Pure, and obviously there are no tricks available.

That said, the racing in MS2 just seemed a lot more thought out and exciting to me.

Thanks for opinions so far, I am leaning towards Motorstorm 2 at the moment.

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.