By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Quality over quantity. Besides, the 360 doesn't have very many exclusives compared to how many multiplatform games there are these days. 1 or 2 exclusive games that people give a shit about doesn't matter when there are tens upon tens of multiplatform games.

Around the Network

reliability
i like ps3 exclusives better
more futuristic
xbox 360 doesnt look sturdy
dont like microsoft
$400 fits me nicely especially with all the features.... the $200 360 is just a scapegoat or however u call it
big on future proof
proud ps2 owner:p

konnichiwa said:
The Playstation was the first real console that tried to be popular in small markets like my country Belgium. The first game magazine we got in writtie in Dutch was the Official Playstation magazine the first game we got in Dutch were on the Playstation so many kids could finally play games in their native language. Before the playstation I had to use a dictionary to understand something of the game.

Just import a game from Japan and try to play it...Big chance you put it away soon because you don't understand a thing. A lot of those kids raised up and always thx Sony because they are the ones who gave them the chance to enjoy a game.

MS also scoffs at the Canadian dollar and act like it's still mid-late 90s when it was 2/3 the value of the US dollar.  Sony respects and adjusted their prices to reflect our dollar.

Actually the other day I helped a "to be 360" customer realize that if he spent $299 on a Pro 360 and was buying a wireless router, WiFi,  battery pack and charger cable, Call of Duty 4 and Assassin's Creed  he was spending $169 more than he would with a PS3,2 games and a wireless router.  And even then the 360 was only offering him a sad 20GB while the PS3 offered a whopping 80GB.  I said "Why pay more and get less??"  He took like 3 seconds and then said "yeah...." I then pointed out that both those games are availible on PS3.  He took another 30 seconds and said "I'll take the PS3".  I bought him over to cash registed and pointed out that apart from saving $170 that he is getting a BD player without having to pay anything extra.  He left happy knowing that he got way more and left with $169 more than he would of if he had gone the other route.

This doesnt work all the time.  One guy said "I hate PS3!" I then told once he adds on all the accessories most 360 owners buy he'd exceed the cost of the PS3 and said something about "not being down with the whole Bluray thing".  I then pointed out that "You're not paying more for it, you're paying less and getting it as a added bonus"  He then said Sony was probably going to sell off the playstation branch off by next year I heard "Mr Matasuki(don't know who that is) is bankrupt".  Then said on the contray XBox will probably have a new system in a year and a half.  They are pushing HD games on a non-HD format and the clock is ticking fast to the moment when they fit games on it and his investment will flop really fast.  He wasn't convinced sadly.

PSN: EDguila

PS3 library:  Motorstorm, Assasin's Creed, Orange Box, Uncharted:DF, Metal Gear Solid 4, Resistance:FOM, Rachet & Clank Future:ToD,

Near future: Folklore, SOCOM Confrontation, BioShock, Little Big Planet, Resistance 2.

Becuz it does not have TEH CELL

bRoKeN said:
reliability
i like ps3 exclusives better
more futuristic
xbox 360 doesnt look sturdy
dont like microsoft
$400 fits me nicely especially with all the features.... the $200 360 is just a scapegoat or however u call it
big on future proof
proud ps2 owner:p

Nice.  Proud PS2 owner.  Facing pressure from the employee working at EB Games to buy a XBox I went with a PS2.  Good thing, the Xbox went caputz 13 months after I purchased my PS2 and the Xbox was dropped off a cliff in favor of the 360.  Sega pulled this on me twice (Saturn, Dreamcast).  I would of been pissed to have bought a console from people who don't support their systems for longer than 4 years.  Not a chance in hell I'd buy a 360.

PSN: EDguila

PS3 library:  Motorstorm, Assasin's Creed, Orange Box, Uncharted:DF, Metal Gear Solid 4, Resistance:FOM, Rachet & Clank Future:ToD,

Near future: Folklore, SOCOM Confrontation, BioShock, Little Big Planet, Resistance 2.

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
Bullet100000 said:

Who would pay $200 for console which will break down in 200 days.

Thats Why.

Microsoft destroyed their own image and its really hard to build that image back.

lol. That is all.

-_-;

Destroyed their image? Are you kidding me? Other than the RROD, they gave gamers the chance to play PS3-exclusive games like Final Fantasy and Tekken this generation! Consumers are the winners in the end.

AND BROKE DOWN 5 times for its users. 

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Bullet100000 said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Bullet100000 said:

Thats Why.

Microsoft destroyed their own image and its really hard to build that image back.

lol. That is all.

-_-;

Destroyed their image? Are you kidding me? Other than the RROD, they gave gamers the chance to play PS3-exclusive games like Final Fantasy and Tekken this generation! Consumers are the winners in the end.

WHAT EXCLUSIVE FF & TEKKEN ARE BOTH ON PS3 aswell

Or are you talking about ff11 a game we played five years ago on PS@.

You got me all wrong. I meant that, now, gamers FROM BOTH CONSOLES will be able to enjoy FF XIII and Tekken 6. I thought you'd be happier for your fellow gamer friends...! o_O

*EDIT on your new edit (twice already, sheesh, think out what you want to clearly say before posting next time):
Bullet100000 said:

AND BROKE DOWN 5 times for its users. 

Broke down 5 times? Please, you're supposed to take 15 minute breaks between each hour of game session. And if the RROD problems have anything to do with overheating, it's not my fault you (or your friends?) are avid hardcore gamers that just don't know how to push the power button after finishing a session!
I haven't seen a RROD in my entire life, and I doubt I'll be seeing one soon (got this Elite since last christmas, and it has yet to give me trouble). Maybe you can't forget the past, when the first models were the worst one? A company evolves, and their methods of making consoles as well.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
Bullet100000 said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Bullet100000 said:

Thats Why.

lol. That is all.

-_-;

WHAT EXCLUSIVE FF & TEKKEN ARE BOTH ON PS3 aswell

Or are you talking about ff11 a game we played five years ago on PS@.

You got me all wrong. I meant that, now, gamers FROM BOTH CONSOLES will be able to enjoy FF XIII and Tekken 6. I thought you'd be happier for your fellow gamer friends...! o_O

Yeah but there is a difference

Online is free for PS3 gamers

There will be no disc swapping on PS3

The PS3 controller is awesome for fighters

The PS3 will not scratch the game

The PS3 will not explode halfway through the game

Because is not made by Nintendo

This is where logic leaves and fanboys start whining and stroking their e-peen.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835