By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Marvel vs. Capcom 2 rated for PS3/360, no Wii version.

http://gonintendo.com/?p=59089

Again, no Wii version. Typical from Capcom these days.
If they at least would have announced TvsC for the west I wouldn't have cared, but instead they are giving PS3 and 360 a vs Capcom game... Even if it's a downloadable old  remade title, they keep on ignoring the Wii.
The excuses at their forums, Sven included, are that Wii doesn't have a competent control for fighting games, therefore they are skipping the Wii when it comes to fightrer. BS.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

capcom is just lazy and they always give poor excuses.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

@Rol: Lazy thread for a lazy company ;)

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

RolStoppable said:
Wow, I read the title of the thread and the name of the topic creator, so I expect an epic rant and what do I get? Five lazy lines.

Come on, trestres. You can do better.

Lol, you said it :P

Actually, nvm MH3. The chances of it leaving Japan are slim. Capcom were supporing the GC heavily last gen. Why not now?

i had MvC 2 on dreamcast and i have it on PS2 i don't think i would've bought it a 3rd time so i don't really care

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network
Soriku said:
@Xen

No it isn't. Capcom has said SEVERAL times they would like MH to be big in the West. They were jsut interviewed about that again a few days ago and said the same. Chances of MH3 leaving the West aren't slim...they're 100%. Not to mention the PSP ones are coming to to the West so why not the biggest MH game ever?

@tres

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=45160

lololol.

Wow. This is the only gaming site I visit on a daily basis and I didn't see news about it. Well, I pretty much judged by hype+release time in the west. Sorry for my mistake.

edit: just read the Tatsunoko v Capcom coming to the west thread. That game more than makes up for not having Marvel on your console.

Well, how exactly would this fit for WiiWare. Im sure the space issue is a problem enough for Capcom to not even bother.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

No wii version, guess Capcom dont like wii,

I love this game ....if it appears at a good price and with HD graphics I may buy it.

Capcom isnt lazy ,they have already developed many next gen games ....Zack and Wiki ,Lost Planet ,Dead Rising ,Devil May Cry 4 ...lazy are Square Enix who hasnt released a single next generation game in all the generation .

But a fighting game with the Wiimote ....it doesnt sound well.You can play it with the standard controller ,but that way you reduce the objetive potential buyers to 1/5 ...

Another main franchise that doesn't jump to the wii will this happen to kh too? Also monster is a relatively new frachise since 04 so it's not like if it was a long time main series like others.