By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Poll of the Week: What's your favorite sport to watch?

What's your favorite sport to watch?

American Football 636 18.48%

Baseball 170 4.94%

Basketball 306 8.89%

Football (Soccer) 1,439 41.82%

Hockey 347 10.08%

None or Other 543 15.78%

Total:3,441

Actually hockey has a faster pace to it that basketball, especially late in a game. I voted football. Live or on tv, especially when the crowd is into it, there is nothing better. Basketball is great live, but doesn't translate to tv well, same with hockey. My second favorite is baseball. I think it is actually better on tv than on in person because unless you buy the big dollar seats you are not sure what is going on, was that actually a strike or a ball, what are the trends of the hitter or pitcher and how has he been doing lately you don't get in the stadium.

Around the Network

I voted football. I hope my vote didn't surprise anyone.

Hockey! ^^

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

American football and basketball. Seeing as football season is in full swing today I cast my vote for it. The Chargers handed the Pats their collective ass on a plate today and I enjoyed every second of it.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Where is Rugby League and Australian Rules Football? This is the worst poll yet.

Agreed, no cricket either. Could at least try to make it more non-American friendly.

Around the Network

Non American friendly? Basketball is big all around the world, baseball is huge in the Americas and Asia, soccer is huge everywhere but America, and hockey is popular in all cold weather countries. The only thing that should have been added, but as stated in the OP that they were limited to 6, is auto racing which is big everywhere.

If you were to make a list of the most popular sports worldwide they would probably go like this:

Soccer

Auto Racing

Basketball

Baseball

Hockey

Football

Football is only popular in Canada, US, and Mexico while the other have a worldwide presence.

Hockey's my favorite. That and American football are the only sports I enjoy watching.

Edit: Nevermind

Euphoria14 said:
Baseball, then when Baseball season is over... seeing as how I am a Mets fan (The Pain) I am 100% Hockey.

Go Penz!!!

Right on!  I'm a Mets and Penguins fan too!

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Football. The real kind.