By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games with Poor Reviews that You Liked

noname2200 said:
Plenty, but the most egregious offender is probably Star Wars: Rebellion.

I know, I know...

I love that game. Yeah 95% is just clicking on different buttons in the same damn window forever, but man I liked being in charge of the whole Empire. Vader: Diplomacy, Emperor: Recruitment, Thrawn: R&D, and I want a new Death Star up and running soon. XD

Why do people keep saying Assassin's Creed and Lost Odyssey. 82 and 78 averages aren't stellar but is that really poorly reviewed?

Around the Network

Custom Robo: Battle Revolution on the GameCube. It was amazing! =P

Oh, and mostly all 3D Bomberman games (other than the one on 360). I'm a sucker for these little TV dudes!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

mike_intellivision said:

Since it appears that every good game is thought to be bad by at least several persons here, I thought I would turn it around.

What games that got poor reviews did you play and like.

I will start it off by saying that I liked Game Party on the Wii -- so much I just bought Game Party 2.

Mike from Morgantown

You took mine!

Check the Avatar.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Mario Kart Wii
Wii Sports
Bomnerman 64
Bomberman Hero
Super Smash Bros 64
Mario Party 6
Yoshi's Story
Ect.

Around the Network
BrainBoxLtd said:
noname2200 said:
Plenty, but the most egregious offender is probably Star Wars: Rebellion.

I know, I know...

I love that game. Yeah 95% is just clicking on different buttons in the same damn window forever, but man I liked being in charge of the whole Empire. Vader: Diplomacy, Emperor: Recruitment, Thrawn: R&D, and I want a new Death Star up and running soon. XD

Why do people keep saying Assassin's Creed and Lost Odyssey. 82 and 78 averages aren't stellar but is that really poorly reviewed?

Because I feel that while LO and Assassin's Creed got okay reviews, I felt that they deserved to be atleast a little bit higher. Same thing with Star Ocean 3 which got an 80 average.

^Agreed.

SO3 was awesome.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Yoshi's Story, the N64 Cruis'n series, Star Wars: Bounty Hunter (any chance to play as Jengo can't be bad), and Altered Beast are some of the titles I've enjoyed over the years.

It's only been recently that I realized that teh interwebz has been plotting against these titles.

Bomberman Hero

Pixel Art can be fun.

Bomberman Hero FTW

and other N64 games: MK Trilogy, KI Gold, Chameleon Twist, Cruisn' World

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!