By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New web articles using VGChartz as source

@http://palgn.com.au/article.php?id=8315&sid=c4b55b563527c698e322d49e15749398&title=Wii+cracks+9+million

@http://www.gamepro.com/news.cfm?article_id=123728

Kinda nice.

Around the Network

Cool. Good job ioi and team

You reported this thread just so I would see it!? 

clever girl...

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

yep. Thought the staff of vgchartz would like to know before it trailed off the hot list.

superchunk is a girl?

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
superchunk is a girl?

NO! It's that scene from Jurrasic Park. Remember the park ranger guy? the one always talking about how smart Raptors are? Well in the movie he sees one, and he's sneaking up on it to shoot it, only to discover that there's one right beside him, and the whole thing was just a trap to lure him in and get broadsided, leaving him only enough time to say "clever girl...".

As I came into this reported thread to find it was all just a trap, the first thing I thought was "clever girl..."

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

The article says the Wii will overtake the 360 total sales by Christmas. Um try next month.

Humm... maybe I should report mine too then...

Reality has a Nintendo bias.
stof said:
leo-j said:
superchunk is a girl?

NO! It's that scene from Jurrasic Park. Remember the park ranger guy? the one always talking about how smart Raptors are? Well in the movie he sees one, and he's sneaking up on it to shoot it, only to discover that there's one right beside him, and the whole thing was just a trap to lure him in and get broadsided, leaving him only enough time to say "clever girl...".

As I came into this reported thread to find it was all just a trap, the first thing I thought was "clever girl..."

Oh, lmao!! Dam I thought you just called him a girl I was cracking up, were you watching jarassic park?

mM

KruzeS - one time is clever, I see it a second time and oh the bans I will wield!

leo-j - Haven't seen it in years, that line just stuck with me for some weird, weird reason.