By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does this mean that FFxiii will always be exclusive in japan?

hayeya_k said:
@darth,,
I feel your pain,,, cause i feel it too

FFXIII is being multiplatform now due to Wider Audience
But SO4 remains exclusive! WTF???

AT Least SE be franc and say that FFXIII is multiplatform due to a Check, and shut up!!! ohhhhhhh i miss the PS1 and PS2 days !!!!!

another dodgy thing S-E is doing is of the "supposed" Last Remnant UE3 PS3 problems....thats resulting it in being a 360 timed exclusive.

if thats the case why can't they delay it till the PS3 version is finished

just like FF13 is being delayed for the 360 version to be completed

Just like GTA 4 was delayed for Ps3 version to be completed

S-E is frustrating me SO MUCH!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
Soriku said:
@Skeeuk

How do you know that? They should be using the White Engine for this game.

i know that because square said so at E3 interview thats its propriaty engine and will not be used again. its definatly not white engine

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

darthdevidem01 said:
@masterb8tr

worst thing is SO4 is still 360 exclusive

but what about the "wider" audience S-E??

You don't believe that SE PR do you? We all Know SE is taking backhanders from M$ To keep SO4 Exclusive and FFXIII Multiplat.

blazinhead89 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@masterb8tr

worst thing is SO4 is still 360 exclusive

but what about the "wider" audience S-E??

You don't believe that SE PR do you? We all Know SE is taking backhanders from M$ To keep SO4 Exclusive and FFXIII Multiplat.

that obvious, if that were the case SO4 would be multiplatform.

360 FF13 NA would be delayed a couple of months.

and last remant not being delayed for the ps3 version its ready too.

all is so true

MS paying SE confirmed AGAIN

(good to know these bastards can't kill the PS3)

Time to Work !

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
hayeya_k said:
@darth,,
I feel your pain,,, cause i feel it too

FFXIII is being multiplatform now due to Wider Audience
But SO4 remains exclusive! WTF???

AT Least SE be franc and say that FFXIII is multiplatform due to a Check, and shut up!!! ohhhhhhh i miss the PS1 and PS2 days !!!!!

another dodgy thing S-E is doing is of the "supposed" Last Remnant UE3 PS3 problems....thats resulting it in being a 360 timed exclusive.

if thats the case why can't they delay it till the PS3 version is finished

just like FF13 is being delayed for the 360 version to be completed

Just like GTA 4 was delayed for Ps3 version to be completed

S-E is frustrating me SO MUCH!

...but only the Western release of FF13 is being delayed. The Japanese release of FF13 on the PS3 is still coming out at whatever their original schedule is...

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

It's logic that MS is throwing money to Square Enix and Namco

Final Fantasy XIII, developed for the PS3 from the beginning, is being delayed to match the 360 version in NA and EU. You would think the same treatment would happen to games like The Last Remnant (at least in NA and EU), it doesn't matter if it is the Unreal Engine 3 (in fact Sony is spending money with Epic to optimize the UE3 for the PS3)... But no, it is released first on the 360, and the PS3 doesn't even have a release date... And then we got things like Star Ocean: The Last Hope, that to this day, is still announced as a 360 exclusive, if it was true what they said about Final Fantasy (the production costs, etc.), then WHY IS THIS TITLE STILL A 360 EXCLUSIVE...

The same with Namco, Tales of Vesperia is still a 360 exclusive and it makes no sense whatsoever... And Tekken 6 is made for the 357 arcades that are practically PS3s, one would think that they announce "Timed PS3 exclusive" because porting it to the PS3 should cost virtually nothing and the 360 version would take time... But no, they are porting it to the 360, delaying the PS3 version and releasing both on the first day...

And they still wonder why we say "moneyhatt", if you have to do it, do it, but don't lie to us about it...

blackstar said:
@cgi-quality:
i'm jealous of ur sig
@skeeuk:
i still can't explain why versus is still ps3 exclusive

probably the exact same reason why SO4 is xbox exclusive.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
kingofwale said:
blackstar said:
@cgi-quality:
i'm jealous of ur sig
@skeeuk:
i still can't explain why versus is still ps3 exclusive

probably the exact same reason why SO4 is xbox exclusive.

sony made it clear that they would not pay for 3rd parties to keep a game from going multi , there may be exception thogh :)

None of the FFXIII games are ever going to be released for the 360 in Japan. Awesome!!! It can't really handle them anyway. Lack of a dedicated blu-ray drive for gaming, etc.

My most anticipated games:  Whatever Hideo Kojima is going to do next, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Gran Turismo 5, Alan Wake, Wii Sports Resort.  Cave Story Wiiware.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqqLMgbtrB8