By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why do we make big threads?

Batman...WTF? said:
noname2200 said:

The irony is, You think I don't care, but I do.

*Mind blowed!*

Around the Network

Seven chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch.

That makes as much sense as this thread. I appreciate your sentiments on this issue, but I really could not care less. Step into my office, son, cause you are fired.

I read it when I feel like it.

So, no I don't read every thread, and sometimes I just reply.

I didn't read anything u posted, is too much I just can't.

u won.

F.U. Fun University.

yeah, this is a website about video game consoles, their games, and sales of both. When someone posts a well thought out, 12 page dissertation about a console and its sales, I'll read it because that's what this f***ing site is ABOUT, not a god d*** russian war!

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

You see, this is what's great about VGChartz. Some people here are actually quite intelligent to create proper discussions without much fanboys destroying everything, something that's quite hard to see in other forums. So with that said, I don't mind arguing with people here, even if their argument is very long.

Ever tried GameFAQs? GameSpot? GameTrailers? o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

RolStoppable said:
I have made OPs twice as long as this and people did read it, so the problem lies in the content and not the length of a post.

Are you reffering to some of your joke threads? In that case, people get the gist of the thread before even reading them.

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

Didn't you think the Black Knight was waaayy too long?

I found it annoying that the Joker talked faaar too much compared to what Nicholson did in the original. I mean come on, what kind of attention span do they believe we have?

I love learning. You don't learn squat by having some dimnut say that Halo 2 beats Metroid Prime 1 and having 80 people say what they think, without reading what anybody else says.

What makes VGChartz different from a lot of other forums, is that here, you have an intelligent conversation (albeit with a bit more aggression than when talking), as opposed to Gamespot, where 50 people say their opinion, with nobody bothering to read what anyone else says.

Gamespot is a place where you can put in every single opinion you have on things.

VGChartz is a forum where you can discuss a topic with someone, and maybe look at things from another perspective.

I definately prefer the second one.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

I figured you weren't going to read my previous post, so I'll sum it up to you.

Gamespot bad

VGChartz good.

(This was just a double post)

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Grey Acumen said:

yeah, this is a website about video game consoles, their games, and sales of both. When someone posts a well thought out, 12 page dissertation about a console and its sales, I'll read it because that's what this f***ing site is ABOUT, not a god d*** russian revolution!

Edit. Try again