By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I know that it's way to early to be talking about Sony's next machine, but there's rumours that the PS4 will use an updated version of the Cell (Which is found in The PS3). I know that this will reduce costs but will it be able to provide enough power to the PS4? What else would you like to see in the PS4?, What Price do you think it will be?

Around the Network

Nothing else. It will basically be a PS3.5 with better PSN, maybe cloud storage. Sony is deep in a hole they can't get out of faster w/ creating a whole new architecture.

Welcome to VGChartz!

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=43574

thread with article from japan saying they will use the same chip that is in the ps3, mainly because a board redesign would allow much more power out of it, and allow cost to be much lower

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

It would be weird if the Xbox 720 was far more expensive than the PS4...I wonder how M$ would cope

One thing's for sure--they won't make all the collossal mistakes they made this gen.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

i think sony will price the ps4 at $400 , with around 2gigs of ram,300hdd,4 ubs ports,be using advanced bluray disks capable of 200+ gigs per layer. all to keep the price down.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

they will add more storage capacity, one model without the blu-ray player 299$ at launch and maybe 399$ for the model with all the stuff and maybe bc with ps3

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

ther are rumors suggesting that it will be around 3 times as powerfull as ps3.with faster blu ray optical and so on,,,,,this is really good because it means 100% backward compatibility with PS3

The PS4 will be so powerfull you'll need a license to play one.

Imperial said:
The PS4 will be so powerfull you'll need a license to play one.

lol and it will be 10000$

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.