By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Fit just outsold Mario Kart Wii

RolStoppable said:
Cougarman said:
wii fit is not a real game so MKWII is still No.1 :P

seriously though good sales for wiifit, i am huge MKWII fan and i am not happy about this though.

Why not? Is it really a problem for you that Mario Kart Wii has been outsold by another Nintendo game? Does it really matter if Wii Fit sells 50m and Mario Kart Wii "only" 20m?

There are more people in this world who care for fitness and their health than for kart racing. All that matters is that enough people care for the games you like (20m should just about do it), so that more of them are being made in the future, don't you think?

i know there will always be games i like even if wiifit sells a billion, i am just saying i would have liked if MKWII sold more, whatever its all good

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

And I still haven't buy MK and Wii Fit. -_-

And I still haven't bought MK and Wii Fit. -_-

PSaiki said at 22:18:

PSaiki said at 22:21:

Cool.

Have you bought MK and Wii Fit now?

How about now?

Garamond said:
I have a Wii Fit and never play it. You can blame people like me for it outselling Mario Kart Wii if you want.

Burn him!

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

Now?

HA!

now you know how SSBB felt MK Wii

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

How about now?

Wii Fit is not really a game, its a fitness video/workout equipment. Just the same way GH/Rockband are not games

too bad i am skinny