By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The J man Doesnt Support Sony Home

The J man shall be serious in this thread:

Why is sony trying to push this crap instead of improving their online service ( i mean actually playing the friggin games) that will put it over XBL. I cant believe they have a talented team working on this crap when they could make something worthwhile for ps3 fans.Is this a joke sony? If they even want to have the success they had in the past they need to be serious with online play not make a second life on the consoles.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

Given that even Microsoft is trying to make it's XBL experience more intuitive for non-gamers(avatars and easier to navigate) I don't see the strength of your argument. I'm sure Home wont mean that they have given up on giving us many of the XBL features which I don't think they are missing too many of other than cross game invites.

Never knew Jesus was so concerned about the Online capabilities of PS3

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Honestly, I don't see how Home will make it easier. Plus avatars and social-MMOs are not exactly cutting edge or cool.

People who want to live a fantasy Second Life are playing Second Life. People who want to play games, play games.

How 'bout they put a couple of those people on to a team to figure out software emulation? How 'bout they fire the Home team, and hire a decent marketing firm to make effective ads?

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Who is this J-man?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

Can the J man explain why the hell does his post count not increase?

zexen_lowe said:

Because it's a miracle

This is what I've thought of Home since I first saw it. I can't believe they're still working on it. That stuff should've been thrown out in the planning stages.

the coolestguyever™ supports playstation home

p.s. Post #3,000

zexen_lowe said:

Maybe it's because he willed it? 

I checked out his old posts and he is funny.

The J Man thing reminds me of the Shermanator.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad.