By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable 2 gets a 9.5, Fallout 3 gets a 10 from OXM

NNN2004 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
NNN2004 said:
gamespot give Dead Space 9.0 WOW really high score .. OXM really have bad reviewers.

I agree. I'm all about loving some Lark Anderson. Anyway, yeah, screw OXM...however, if they are this harsh, maybe Fable 2 is pwn of all pwn!!!

u know that gamespot dont give a game 9.0 easily unless its a special game.

Hahaha, is that you George Carlin?  Great joke.  They gave a 9.0 to Assassin's Creed. Expect Dead Space to end in a similar 81-84% range overall. Another decent B+ game to buy when you finish playing all the great games and you have some down time.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Around the Network
erikers said:
NNN2004 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
NNN2004 said:
gamespot give Dead Space 9.0 WOW really high score .. OXM really have bad reviewers.

I agree. I'm all about loving some Lark Anderson. Anyway, yeah, screw OXM...however, if they are this harsh, maybe Fable 2 is pwn of all pwn!!!

Hahaha, is that you George Carlin?  Great joke.  They gave a 9.0 to Assassin's Creed. Expect Dead Space to end in a similar 81-84% range overall. Another decent B+ game to buy when you finish playing all the great games and you have some down time.

Or you can rent it and play it when it's new.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
erikers said:
NNN2004 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
NNN2004 said:

Hahaha, is that you George Carlin? Great joke. They gave a 9.0 to Assassin's Creed. Expect Dead Space to end in a similar 81-84% range overall. Another decent B+ game to buy when you finish playing all the great games and you have some down time.

Or you can rent it and play it when it's new.

I don't rent games.  I am smart enough to know which games I want to get and which I don't and my decisions for 360 have been flawless thus far in retrospect.  The only question becomes, which sales tier do I buy it in?  This is clearly a $25-30 game for me.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

erikers said:
NNN2004 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
NNN2004 said:

maybe but gamespot reviews always similar to IGN reviews.

I think this is a great sign. Either way, these are likely to be the two top WRPG's (or RPG's period) this year. And they are both either exclusive or have content exclusive too the Xbox 360.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

wow a lot of games are scoring high. World of goo, LBP, Fable, Fallout... I don't know about you guys but the review scale just seems over inflated. Even lair and haze ended up with over 50% averages which really makes me wonder... does the review scale go from 50-100 for hyped games?

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

"And you would know that Fallout is a better game as you have played both right ?and you will be expecting LBP to be about the same as Fable 2(or less) when compared to the Fallout 3 scores right ?.

And how many Fanboy posts do you need to post in the One same topic ?, which by the way is the MS discussion area"

I didn't post any fanboy comments. I gave my opinion on this topic, and I don't even think I mentioned LBP. I did say why I think Dead Space seems to be getting gipped in this magazine when other non-official review sites have given Dead Space much higher scores than did OXM.

Ps. I own a 360.

My most anticipated games:  Whatever Hideo Kojima is going to do next, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Gran Turismo 5, Alan Wake, Wii Sports Resort.  Cave Story Wiiware.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqqLMgbtrB8

ameratsu said:
wow a lot of games are scoring high. World of goo, LBP, Fable, Fallout... I don't know about you guys but the review scale just seems over inflated. Even lair and haze ended up with over 50% averages which really makes me wonder... does the review scale go from 50-100 for hyped games?

GTA 4 ruined the review system with all of those 10s