By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's 14 new games at TGS

hayeya_k said:
WTF ???? if thoses are the unannounced ones, i will hang up myself and leave all the pain behind, i guess sony will just say: Just wait till e3 2012 and you'll see!

Why sony? why ? Give us a least some hope!

Yet to be release PS3 exclusives through 2009

Little Big Planet, Resistance 2, Motorstorm 2, Valkyria Chronicles, Killzone 2, God of War 3, MAG, inFamous, Gran Turismo 5, White Knight Chronicles, Quantum Theory, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy Versus....

Hope restored.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Around the Network

What's makes games like WipEout HD, Killzone 2 and Flower unannounced and games like Motorstorm, R2 and LBP announced, according to Sony?

zexen_lowe said:
What's makes games like WipEout HD, Killzone 2 and Flower unannounced and games like Motorstorm, R2 and LBP announced, according to Sony?

Not sure that I understand your question, but when Sony announced the games they would be showing at TGS they announced 17, and said there would be 11 more that they were yet to announce. The announced ones were:

Guitar Hero 3 Legend of Rock Activision, Inc.
FIFA 09 WORLD CLASS SOCCER FIFA 09 WORLD CLASS SOCCER Electronic Arts
STREET FIGHTER IV STREET FIGHTER IV Capcom Co., Ltd.
BIOHAZARD 5 BIOHAZARD 5 Capcom Co., Ltd.
Supernova Lumines Q Entertainment, Inc.
METAL GEAR ONLINE Konami Digital Entertainment
Samurai Way 3 Spike
Sonic World Adventure SEGA CORPORATION
SOCOM: CONFRONTATION Sony Computer Entertainment, Inc.
PlayStation ® Home Sony Computer Entertainment, Inc.
Mainichi Issho Sony Computer Entertainment, Inc.
MotorStorm 2 Sony Computer Entertainment, Inc.
LittleBigPlanet Sony Computer Entertainment, Inc.
RESISTANCE 2 Sony Computer Entertainment, Inc.
WWE 2009 SmackDown vs RAW THQ Japan Ltd.
Gundam Musou 2 Namco Bandai Games, Inc.
NARUTO-Naruto - NARUTIMETTOSUTOMU

I guess Wipeout HD, Killzone 2, and Flower were amongst the 11 games that they were yet to announce for TGS?

The original thread is here

BKK2 said:
zexen_lowe said:

Not sure that I understand your question, but when Sony announced the games they would be showing at TGS they announced 17, and said there would be 11 more that they were yet to announce. The announced ones were:

Samurai Way 3 Spike

I guess Wipeout HD, Killzone 2, and Flower were amongst the 11 games that they were yet to announce for TGS?

That's what I'm saying. What's the difference between games like LBP, Motorstorm 2, R2, SOCOM, Way of the Samurai 3, Resi 5 and games like Killzone 2, Flower, Linger in Shadows, Rag Doll Kung Fu?. In both groups all games have been announced ages ago, all games haven't been released, yet for some reason the second group are "unnanounced games" when there's no reason they should've been

what Im getting from this is that they weren't gunna be at TGS at first but made a an unanounced appearance. not that there was gunna be 9 NEW games period. It suxs that they weren't all new games.

Around the Network

TGS is a Japanese show; maybe unnannounced means unannounced in Japan?

That's really disappointing.... that FF conference better be good!

Are any sites covering it?

zexen_lowe said:
BKK2 said:
zexen_lowe said:

Samurai Way 3 Spike

That's what I'm saying. What's the difference between games like LBP, Motorstorm 2, R2, SOCOM, Way of the Samurai 3, Resi 5 and games like Killzone 2, Flower, Linger in Shadows, Rag Doll Kung Fu?. In both groups all games have been announced ages ago, all games haven't been released, yet for some reason the second group are "unnanounced games" when there's no reason they should've been

The only difference is that Sony named some games that they would be showing pre-TGS, and some they didn't announce until later. If you're asking how they decided on which ones they named before and which ones they named after, then I really don't know. Maybe they thought they liked to give the people who attended a little surprise? Again, I really don't know.

Sony flops hard at TGS confirmed.

why they keep putting old games ?? some of them was announced from 4 years !? plz sony give us something new.... at least a gameplay trailer for GOD III.