By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official LBP Thread

Ok I've just finished dead space, now I'm only focusing on LBP, but then I'll have resistance 2, and then I will have to finish it and then I'll have all the time in the world to LBP until RE5 comes Out and Killzone 2. :P

F.U. Fun University.

Around the Network

ZOMG
ITS HERE!
ITS HERE!
ITS HERE!
ITS HERE!
ITS HERE!
ITS HERE!
ITS HERE!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I have finished my third level. It is titled "Firefighting partners brave the inferno" and requires atleast two players. Please try it out at your convenience.

I need someone to help me with something, someone could play my level, and tell me flaws or bad parts of the game. I'm thinking is my level to difficult or lbp community suck at platforming since, people have hard time beating my level.

bump.

Around the Network

when my online starts working again I'll try it out. however I'm generally very good at video games so I may not be a good reflection for the main audience.

theprof00 said:
when my online starts working again I'll try it out. however I'm generally very good at video games so I may not be a good reflection for the main audience.

I have revised the level, so much, it's cakewalk. I had to because people couldn't handle it.  I will maybe post a hard mode, if people will demand it.

servers are still out.

No, they are up, i won't be playing lbp for a while. I'm gonna enjoy resistance.

They were out for me like an hour ago. :(