By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official LBP Thread

why nobody posts in this tread?

Around the Network

Just played the first level on a friends PS3. I really like the style it's got going, and Stephen Fry is amazing (as always) when he gets back from an exam I'll be playing it alot more.

kutasek just chill out and hang ten. People will start posting soon enough.

i finally fixed my connection problems and have been playing smoothly,
and fun in this game is measured in scientific notation 10^n where n = the number of people with you.
10^0 = fun x1
10^1 = fun x10
10 ^2 = fun x100
10^ 3 = fun x1000

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

I GOT LBP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Around the Network
Jo21 said:
I GOT LBP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

good for you.

i'll probably be getting it next week. Play.com is slow :(

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Well the hype got me for this game... the fun ran out pretty quick for me. Now this is the way I feel so it is my opinion. It does not have to be shared or agreed with, but I will not blow sunshine up your ass. The game is boring.

The fast pace platform action is slowed by all this sticker shit. LBP is not a keeper. I am already board with it. Gears showed up today. Lets hope there is no disappointment with that one. It was also hyped to hell.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Hey guys i got little big planet.. and it turns out it remembers my maps from the beta.. Atleast i got some trophies as soon as i entered the game XD Aparently more people played my tank level this time around.. unfortunately i cant find out how many as i can't see the levels in my planet :P but you know XD still pretty cool that it knew they were mine and gave me props for them. (must be because it's attached to my psn but i had imagined the beta levels would be in... like "nomans land" or something :P)

Anyways.

my PSN is: Staude :p

Check out my game about moles ^

Add me PSN FGuarini