By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official LBP Thread

Euphoria14 said:
I really need to learn this level editor business.

I would love to create and post a level here.

Yeah, it's alot of fun and eats up hours like noone's business.  I'm currently trying on a fire fighter themed level and I just spent an hour creating a working fire truck with a ladder and spotlights, and I haven't even stickerred it up to not look like ass.

Around the Network

My level is called little big hero, it's not an alpha, it's finished.

Torillian said:
Euphoria14 said:
I really need to learn this level editor business.

I would love to create and post a level here.

Yeah, it's alot of fun and eats up hours like noone's business.  I'm currently trying on a fire fighter themed level and I just spent an hour creating a working fire truck with a ladder and spotlights, and I haven't even stickerred it up to not look like ass.

Is it possible to create levels with people on your friends list yet?

I would really like them to get this going.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Heh, I have a dumb single player question. How do you get through level 1-1 without dying? I can't get over that stupid bridge without having to suicide. I see a bird flying just above the bridge, but it's too high and I can't figure out how to get it to come down. I'm through the first three worlds without dying except for level 1-1.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The_vagabond7 said:
Heh, I have a dumb single player question. How do you get through level 1-1 without dying? I can't get over that stupid bridge without having to suicide. I see a bird flying just above the bridge, but it's too high and I can't figure out how to get it to come down. I'm through the first three worlds without dying except for level 1-1.

At the start of the level there is a shoe sticker switch. When you use that it enables a race. In that race the bird looking thing above the bridge will come down and you can use it to swing across.

By the way, what do you think of this amazing game so far?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

thanks, euphoria.

I think it's fantastic. It's good to see the basic done right. Just run, jump, and grab. And it's a ton of fun. I'd like to be able to see some of the user levels, but I haven't been able to really play any with the servers the way they are. In the beta they were alot of fun, but I'd like to see them now that there is soooooo much more stuff.

Hopefully this weekend I can spend some time making something of my own. I know from the beta that level creation is incredibly time consuming. But also alot of fun.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

if its possible can someone heart me and my lvl ^_^ psn ForsakenVelocity

Anyone has some good levels to show.

Add me in!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Ok i think everything is up to date.
I have to rewrite the opening soon as well because the game will be out in all regions.
Let me know how early you guys would like to start doing competitions...