By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - So the xbox 360 sales rose from last week

darthdevidem01 said:
@Kirby007

so M$ fanboys said this would be the end of the Ps3...but it ISN'T which I find hilarious.

where has that been said in this thread? was there any reason to do that in this thread.

on topic good for the 360, need a new 360 (to clarify, i want an hdmi 360)

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
BTW

WW sales are down 14K for 360 n Ps3 sales are UP 15 K

so HA!

am talking about the US...

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

@kirby

people said Europe will drop in 2weeks which is the week after next.not America,,,,America will stay high until January

P.S stop being such a fanboy ,,,and let the sony grudge in you go away,,,it's bad for your health dude ;)

America will stay high.....forever!!

SpartanFX said:

@kirby

people said Europe will drop in 2weeks which is the week after next.not America,,,,America will stay high until January

P.S stop being such a fanboy ,,,and let the sony grudge in you go away,,,it's bad for your health dude ;)

Same could be said for Microsoft, Nintendo grudges possessed by others...

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

Around the Network

well you never specified US Kirby007

cus WW it went down.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
well you never specified US Kirby007

cus WW it went down.

US went u today so imo it was pretty clear what I was talking about

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Others are such blind sony fanboys its unbelieveable. US are so trusty on games so no wonder the 360 is outselling the PS3. Japan favours no-one as everyone in the household owns a Nintendo console.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

wow I just noticed the weekly gap between PS3 and 360 shruk by 30 K compared to last week

@kirby

you shouldn't make these threads ,,,you should be ashamed that a console half as expensive as a PS3 can only outsell it WW by 40 K per week which that number is shrinking faster than Amy Winehouse visits to the rehabilitation clinics. ;)

Stop bickering and turn on your Wii.