By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz commonly subject to PM spamming?

I think that happened once like a year ago...definitely not a frequent thing though.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

hehehe wicked

yep that happend to me...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Oyvoyvoyv said:
pichu_pichu said:
Nope, nobody likes me

Well, you are the only small ground-dwelling rodent on the site, so it shouldn't be a huge surprise.

Not really =/

Yep, a few people got that same PM here. To whom did she send her photo again? xD

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:

I think that happened once like a year ago...definitely not a frequent thing though.

Hmmm.. I have been here for a few months... I got 5 of them..

2 from

laurena007

& 1 from

mercy123

joyce4lov

and 

happy_50

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

pichu_pichu said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:
pichu_pichu said:
Nope, nobody likes me

Well, you are the only small ground-dwelling rodent on the site, so it shouldn't be a huge surprise.

Not really =/

So you want males to PM you these messages?

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

I remember the first time i got that message. I thought i was special. The feeling has now passed cos everyone gets one

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

It happens in short bursts every once in a while. I advise you don't fall for them since I'm almost certain that the people who make these messages are all men in internet cafes in third world countries.

haha yeah it started a year ago...
great times

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.