By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - THATS IT, i am selling my wii.

Most likely a typo on darth's part. ;)

The BuShA owns all!

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
But thank you nintend for SMG & SSBB......two fantastic games.

Unless you announce Donkey Kong Country 3 or Pilotwings I will have to leave wii

You're about 3 gens too late to the party.

Love it when people with a bias totally miss a game they're supposed to really want lulz.  It's obvious when someone is just blowing smoke when they "like" a console or game that would make them look less bias.

Wow.  Darth got served.

Would you expect any less?  *picture of SSBB Lacas taunting "You got served"*

I love those comments from people.  Now I want God of War 2 on PS3 or I'm never buying one!  (I kid I kid)

PS: Whatever happened to the K-A rating?  I think it should make a comeback especailly when trying to market a game to all audiences.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

i'd say keep it, because the FEW games it has for it are good for parties.

Also i know what you mean, wii is totalling sucking. I got mine for mario and twilight but i ending up getin twilight for GC (which imo is alot better then the wii version) and SSBB (which was dissapointing) now i'm waiting for monster hunters 3.

Thought wii was all great and what not, but the only reason why it sells are because its cheap, its a new gemic and the few games it has for it are fun. Wii will win in terms of sale but in terms of quality games that are revolutionary...it will not.

shinsa said:

i'd say keep it, because the FEW games it has for it are good for parties.

Also i know what you mean, wii is totalling sucking. I got mine for mario and twilight but i ending up getin twilight for GC (which imo is alot better then the wii version) and SSBB (which was dissapointing) now i'm waiting for monster hunters 3.

Thought wii was all great and what not, but the only reason why it sells are because its cheap, its a new gemic and the few games it has for it are fun. Wii will win in terms of sale but in terms of quality games that are revolutionary...it will not.

Heh its the debate from a few years back all over again, sure DS is great and all and is killing PSP in sales but the touch screen is a gimmick, the PSP has a vastly superior library with tons of third party support, few years later... yeah... you're seeing how that's going, PSP has 1 game with an overall 90 rating though there are much better games then the one 90 rated game.  The PS3 and 360 have great games just like PSP some are amazing, but developers go where the money is at and just like DS it'll take at least 2 years before you really see what people can do with the system, Wii is getting around 2 years old and you're seeing a great 2009 line-up because of that fact.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

as much as i hate the damn wii....i fricken bought one for monster hunter. I'am not even opening the box until monster hunter comes out, cause if monster hunter somehow gets announced for ps3 again....

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Around the Network

Do you entertain alot? I find the wii to be more of a party pleaser than a console to sit down and enjoy a game by yourself. I'm sure there a plenty of game on the wii that contradict this but I had the most fun on one when there's a crowd.

So again, if you entertain alot, keep the wii, get a couple of more conrtoller and have a blast with your mates.

Sell it who cares.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

RolStoppable said:
Since this got bumped anyway, I'd like to post my opinion on this thread, because I know you all care very much about what I have to say.

For months you could see Jo21 posting how disappointed he is with the Wii and that he thought of selling it. At some point he did set an ultimatum, if there aren't any worthwile games announced/shown, he would sell it. Now what happened was that there were plenty of Wii games announced/shown leading up to TGS and it appeared that he was moving the goal posts of what has to be announced every time. At the final stage the Wii would have needed something like FF XIII as exclusive and well, nobody would expect that to happen.

The point is that I think Jo21 would have sold his Wii no matter what would have happened. He made his decision months ago, but for some reason he thought that he needs an excuse before telling us that he is selling it. It's okay if someone doesn't like the Wii and the games on it, but we don't need such persons to remind us that they don't like it every other day.

And that's about it. I am done here.

I wouldn't be surprise if FF13 became Wii exclusive. No, really.

Not sure if price is good, cause I live in UK, but recommend selling it but should get PS3 not 360. I sold my Wii to get PS3

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

If you want to sell the Wii, do it, no point posting it just to get attention (unless you're selling it on ebay and want people to see your auction).

I'm in the same boat as you, My Wii doesn't get much attention, except when I have guests over, but playing Wii Sports for the 10 billionth time gets tedious, if there were another good mini-game collection game, it wouldn't be such a big issue (Olympics isn't bad, but that's about it).

The Wii's landscape is looking pretty barren as well, all I'm looking out for these days are Nintendo's own titles, and with Wii Music the only thing on the horizon, I'm not exactly happy.

Not saying that 3rd party games suck on the Wii, but I have no interest in them, except Tales and that "Fragile" game.

Madworld is all looks and I get the feeling that it'll turn into a button masher and The Conduit, well the motion controls intrigue, but the PS3 has enough space marine vs aliens FPS's coming out soon for me to not get too excited about The Conduit.