By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - THATS IT, i am selling my wii.

axumblade said:
I still like my wii but if you don't, then all the power to you. I just got Okami for my birthday. ^_^ I hope it's as great as everyone says. :)

i played okami on the ps2.

11ht11 the thread was edited, but later i readd it

Around the Network

Wait, the guy that trolls all the Wii threads bought a Wii? you're weird man.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

No shipping in Panama? WTF?

I know it doesn't work like that but it does sound like an oxymoron given the huge shipping canal running through the middle of the country.

Good for you. I don't know why someone would buy something they always keep around and complain about.

Sounds something like a spoiled child would do. Or a nerdy collector.

NO!!!!

The wii superior to all, if you can't find good games for it then you haven't looked hrd enough.

Around the Network

The original post was an excellent commercial for the PS3. Maybe Sony should get you to head their marketing division.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

i can't understand how someone who has played Mario Galaxy, Metroid, Zelda, SSBB, Mario Kart and a hell of other games prefer the Ps3...

it's just taste!!

LoL, amp136 is soooooo true!! ; P

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

amp316 said:
The original post was an excellent commercial for the PS3. Maybe Sony should get you to head their marketing division.

I don't know. He may demand too much pay. After their latest cut in the PR division, their employees now get paid in bananas.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Lol, another one of these threads. A guy says he wants to sell his Wii and *presto* gets four pages of folks trying to talk him out of it and ranting about all the fantastic games he's missing out on.
He has made up his mind and just wanted advise on pricing etc, and besides Oyvoyvoyv I don't see anyone else actually offering a helping hand.
"I like these games that will (eventually) come out, how can you not?" seems to be the prevalent logic in here and I just don't get it.
It seems that people really can't handle anyone not loving the Wii for some reason, even though it is glaringly obvious that it doesn't have the appeal to entice everyone in the world.

@OP: Like Soriku said; sell it to someone who wants it, he's happy, you're happy and this thread can shut down before these poor sods have a fit.

Why are you announcing this?