By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - First Day Sales Japan

Sequel to sleeper hit Yusha No Kuse Ni is released same day as the 3000.

Gundam, Dissidia, and Patapon 2 will be available in PSP3000 bundles when they go on sale.

PSN - hanafuda

Around the Network

PSP 3k coming out this week! ^_^ Gonna do crazy good Japanese sales... I hope.

Good start.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

hanafuda said:

Gundam, Dissidia, and Patapon 2 will be available in PSP3000 bundles when they go on sale.

I'm expecting MAD numbers from the new PSP.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

dolemit3 said:
hanafuda said:

I'm expecting MAD numbers from the new PSP.

I think it should do pretty well.

In Japan there is quite a big focus on the PSP as a mobile TV/video player, so the new improvements really cater to this market.  Of course, many mobile phones are also very strong in this area too, but none of them have a screen size anything like as big as the PSP.

Also, the software is really starting to flow.  Some pretty big titles on the way. 

That, plus downloads are getting big too.  My PSP is full of legit PSX/PS1 games from the Japanese PSN store.  The PSP version of the store is due to go live soon too.

PSN - hanafuda

Around the Network

Plus add the fact that in the future every PSP UMD game will be downloadable to... at least 1st party games, but I bet that many will follow the trend ;)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I'm very interested to see how PSP 3k will do. Yuusha 2 can also do very well. The first had some great legs.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

mibuokami,

what an amazing anime girl u have on ur sig ... wow ...

Time to Work !

first day sales for the psp are always good