By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MEGATON! -- S-E SPECIAL PS3 Session with FF13 on 12th October!!

Not even a new trailer, Square enix sucks.

Around the Network
Tbone said:
Not even a new trailer, Square enix sucks.

There was a new trailer, but we did not get to see it....

Theory - Sony said they have unannounced games they will be showing (Team ICO was one) that they didn't show... You think it was just a reaction plan if MS announced something? and since MS didn't do anything good Sony said "fuck it lets save these for another time"

Personally, I think TGS was all-around lame sauce

Demon Souls looks interesting, but I already knew about Ninja Blade

Soriku said:
TGS wasn't lame sauce (as long as you were not hoping for the PS3 to obliterate everything). The Wii got so many vids for anticipated games like Arc Rise/Muramasa/MH3/whatever + we got a NMH2 announcement. I'd hardly call that lame. For the 360 it got Halo, cool SO4 vid, and a Tekken 6 announcement. Not lame.

already knew about halo and so4... and tekken isn't anything unless you own a 360 and not a ps3 and werre looking foirward to the game.

Around the Network

the title should've been "TGS discussion"

LOL MATURE said:
Soriku said:
TGS wasn't lame sauce (as long as you were not hoping for the PS3 to obliterate everything). The Wii got so many vids for anticipated games like Arc Rise/Muramasa/MH3/whatever + we got a NMH2 announcement. I'd hardly call that lame. For the 360 it got Halo, cool SO4 vid, and a Tekken 6 announcement. Not lame.

already knew about halo and so4... and tekken isn't anything unless you own a 360 and not a ps3 and werre looking foirward to the game.

Uhm no. Before the new trailer at TGS you didn't even know which is the main character

Barozi said:
LOL MATURE said:
Soriku said:

Uhm no. Before the new trailer at TGS you didn't even know which is the main character

doesn't mean we didn't already know about it.... we knew it would be Halo 3: [enter subtitle here] and we knew it would be a prequel.

we knew this since e3

LOL MATURE said:
Barozi said:
LOL MATURE said:
Soriku said:

doesn't mean we didn't already know about it.... we knew it would be Halo 3: [enter subtitle here] and we knew it would be a prequel.

we knew this since e3

lol the teaser has been revealed at September 25. You didn't know that it will be an expansion pack and a prequel was pretty much given due the fact, that the story of Masterchief is the last in the Halo universe.

Soriku said:

Tekken 6 for 360 is irrelevant for me since I have a PS3 as well.

Videos for games are nice, but that's all they are, just videos. Seeing things like ARF/OM/MH3 etc. is always good, but I already knew these games were coming and was looking forward to them anyways. Seeing them in motion just filled in the blanks from looking at the photos. NMH2 I guess is good, but I haven't even played NMH yet, so I don't even know if I will like the series.

I don't care at all about a new Halo game, 3 was enough for me.

In terms of things that made me go "wow, cool, awesome etc" there was not a whole lot. Online for WKC is cool though