By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - White Knight Chronicles - MEDIA BLOWOUT Official Thread - JRPG Of The Year!

HIGH QUALITY

WOW...brilliant scenes of the VILLAGE travelling on an ANIMAL!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Can you guys stop with the 'OMG BEST GAME OF THE YEAR' 'BEST JRPG' stuff it is getting annoying =p.

By the way sounds good :).

Originally, I was very skeptical of this game. While there still is some skepticism, I'm beginning to become interested in this game the more I learn about it. I guess I'll have to keep my eyes open for this one..we'll see how it turns out and the reviews it gets.

JRPG of the year!!!!!!
This game looks sweet.

looks to be the best jrpg released thus far, online co-op on an jrpg:)

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
Phrancheyez said:
Originally, I was very skeptical of this game. While there still is some skepticism, I'm beginning to become interested in this game the more I learn about it. I guess I'll have to keep my eyes open for this one..we'll see how it turns out and the reviews it gets.

same here..especially after last TGS...but Level 5 throught their improvements have got the hype BACK UP again

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I know ima Blasphemy this but...

White Knight Chronicles > Metal Gear Solid IV... dont cast me asunder darth...

Story does seem cliched, but Level 5 has been known to have lackluster stories in their games. However, the one thing Level 5 does well is gameplay.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
I know ima Blasphemy this but...

White Knight Chronicles > Metal Gear Solid IV... dont cast me asunder darth...

Gameplay wise you might be right!

I have no doubt that it will be a good RPG, however, reading more into it the more doubts I have, specially adding that online 4-player part. If anything, this will be another Phantasy Star Online where they try to mix both worlds causing it to lack in other areas ending up being an average RPG. Oh well, we'll see.

What are you looking at, nerd?