By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wow, Perfect Dark has better AI than red steel

blackbird3216 said:
What makes it the best? Don't people think goldeneye(which looks like crap) is the best?

They only think that because it came out first and was completely groundbreaking.  And amp316 thinks it because he has a James Bond avatar so he is clearly biased.  But Perfect Dark is lightyears ahead of Goldeneye.  It improved on every single aspect of Goldeneye.  There isn't even a comparision.  The only negative about Perfect Dark was the multiplayer levels were pretty rubbish.  I barely played them and instead used the classic stages from Goldeneye with Facility (I think it was called Felicity or Fecility in Perfect Dark) being the greatest of all.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

I think it was Felicity....

and how rubbish? I liked all of them =)

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Why has this topic shifted to Halo...
It has minimal closeness to the topic at hand.

I did not like Halo(started with 3) or Perfect Dark(N64) before trying, in fact I hated shooters before trying them. They became games I really enjoyed in the end.

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

there aren't many PD stages I enjoyed in multiplayer...but I always LOVED area 52...loved all classic stages..but hated a few PD stages..hmm...but most stages were great..

a stage builder ala timeplsitters would rock..

goldeneye waws big cuz of the amazing multiplayer and the amazing glitches like floating mines and such.
PD didn't have any good MP, the screen was so convoluted by all the jaggies.

Around the Network

Another thing about Perfect Dark..

Remember the US President in the game? He was an afro-american. Now, about 8 years later, it may become reality. I played the game recently, the president in the game even(slightly) looks like Barack Obama. :)

Wow, who knew rare could tell the future.

tuoyo said:
blackbird3216 said:
What makes it the best? Don't people think goldeneye(which looks like crap) is the best?

They only think that because it came out first and was completely groundbreaking.  And amp316 thinks it because he has a James Bond avatar so he is clearly biased.  But Perfect Dark is lightyears ahead of Goldeneye.  It improved on every single aspect of Goldeneye.  There isn't even a comparision.  The only negative about Perfect Dark was the multiplayer levels were pretty rubbish.  I barely played them and instead used the classic stages from Goldeneye with Facility (I think it was called Felicity or Fecility in Perfect Dark) being the greatest of all.

The reason that I think that GoldenEye is better is because of the multiplayer levels.  That's what those games are all about.  Also I have a Bond avatar and I'm clearly biased.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Is it just me or does a smiling Sean Connery look a lot like Kramer from Seinfeld?

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

BringBackChrono said:
Is it just me or does a smiling Sean Connery look a lot like Kramer from Seinfeld?

Is it just me or do I need whatever you're smoking?  LOL

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger