By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOR: Rogue Squadron trilogy Wiimake

Sorry ahead of time if this has already been discussed (if so lock the thread).

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/10/08/rumor-enhanced-rogue-squadron-trilogy-due-on-wii/

Personally I think this is great as long as they allow for GC or classic control as well.  I have the GC versions but will prefer 16:9 mode since these games were graphically great in the GC.

"¿Por qué justo a mí tenía que tocarme ser yo?"

Around the Network

I missed 3, so I would love this.

New games please! No more Wiimakes and ports!

I missed out on those, so if it is true, I might try them.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

melbye said:

I partially agree with you.  I want new games, no ports.  However, some exceptions apply, a game must be deserving of such treatment.  I believe these games deserve the Wiimake in my opinion to showcase their graphical quality which was not fully appreciated in the GC (mainly the lack of widescreen capability), also the N64 version graphically updated is deserving as the game is a true classic.

But, again, I agree that these wiimakes should be few and resources need to be placed in new games.

"¿Por qué justo a mí tenía que tocarme ser yo?"

Around the Network
melbye said:

The 'problem' (such as it is) is that the Cube underperformed pretty severely so it makes a great deal of sense for Nintendo and other publishers to re-purpose their content for Wii to grab some extra bucks (in other words, it's a smart move, financially, with the right titles).

A lot of people missed out on these games because they didn't have a N64 or GC. They are awesome and a must have for Star Wars fans. No brainer purchase for me if the graphics are updated and the Wii controls add something positive to the experience.

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

Acevil said:
I missed 3, so I would love this.

I assure you, you didn't miss much. Although the co-op Rogue Leader part WAS pretty cool...

I can get behind this. I've heard this rumour before, and it certainly makes sense in light of the recently announced Play on Wii series.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I remeber playing one of those I think it was the second one and it was pretty cool.