By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - last remnant maybe exclusive for 360

i swear i heard it in ( inside xbox ) tokyo game show- first day ..microsoft japan president say it  .. go check it yourself NOW

only xbox360 owners can check it because its in inside xbox.

Around the Network

Hmmm...perhaps you heard (timed) exclusive. But with the current "SO4 multi-plat" rumors rolling about, I would highly doubt it is exclusive to the 360. Guess we will have to wait until TGS is finalized.

microsft stop tossing money in those jrpg, use that money for getting fallout exculsive

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
microsft stop tossing money in those jrpg, use that money for getting fallout exculsive

I doubt it'd be a money thing so much as a "Hard to get UE working on PS3" thing if true.

Alright so now its personal, they are removing games from the ps3's library.

mM
Around the Network

maybe u can find it in youtube .. i didnt check if its there.

I can't check it right now, because my 360 won't let me sign in with my US account and the German Xbox Inside doesn't have this interview

I really doubt this is true. But can anyone that has a 360 go see if this is? If it is...then my hatred for MS just increased even more. Also my respect for SE would decrease as well. *crosses fingers*

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

Barozi said:
I can't check it right now, because my 360 won't let me sign in with my US account and the German Xbox Inside doesn't have this interview

go check youtube maybe its there.

Another one bites the dust? we shall see lol

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler