By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The xbox360 is better than the ps3

Trap thread?

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network

facepalm.gif

leo-j said:
Your not a fanboy

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Thats your opinion. Honestly i hate most titles the 360 has on it. PC + Wii + PS3 = all you need this generation of gaming. If you arent keen on the whole Wii Motion part the PS3 + PC is enough.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

aren't we supposed to be banding together and hating on the wii.? wtf?

Around the Network

Meh, I have both and use the PS3 more.

ssj12 said:
Thats your opinion. Honestly i hate most titles the 360 has on it. PC + Wii + PS3 = all you need this generation of gaming. If you arent keen on the whole Wii Motion part the PS3 + PC is enough.

yeah such a same that the ps3 only offers GT5 :/

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Okay what is the deal with all the troll threads as of late. Did someone going on a bridge destroying spree? Have the trolls been forced to find new homes?

theprof00 said:
Green and White is so much better than
the Wii's blue and white, or the sony's black.

I agree with you ;)

Seriously though he is right about it having more good games then the other two systems, but the hard wear sucks and the stupid online should be free by now!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

ssj12 said:

You know ssj12 that SDF meme that all 360 games get released on pc is no longer true. Heck, it was never true.

And why would you hate a game just because the platform it's releasing on?

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).