Around the Network
Asmo said:
kirby007 said:

yeah such a same that the ps3 only offers GT5 :/

Such a shame that you don't know how to troll properly :/

Im just sharing my opinion... and in my case the ps3 will only offer GT5

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
Asmo said:
kirby007 said:

That's better, previously you said it like it was a fact.

kirby007 said:
ssj12 said:
Thats your opinion. Honestly i hate most titles the 360 has on it. PC + Wii + PS3 = all you need this generation of gaming. If you arent keen on the whole Wii Motion part the PS3 + PC is enough.

How about these PS3 titles:

Warhawk
Resistance
Wipeout HD
Super StarDust HD
MotorStorm
Buzz TV Quiz
PixelJunk Eden
PixelJunk Monsters

did you forget about these?

How about these PC titles:

Eve Online
Crysis
Crysis Warhead
Spore
Command and Conquer 3
Unreal Tournament 3
Team Fortress 2
Project Aftermath
GTi Evolution
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
Civilization 4
Civilization 4: Colonization

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I'd have to agree when it comes to the "games" deparment, atm the Xbox 360 Blows the PS3 freaking AWAY!!!

As for the overall i'd stay say PS3's the better deal, but games matter to me...alot... so thats why ima "Jump In" VERY soon now(due to the new arcade model being even cheaper then the damn Wii LOL!), to bad the mighty sure have fallen, and they fell pretty damn far.

Hopfully sony can earn back all my love and admiration by getting one single permanet exclusive title...just one i dont ask for much...

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
Asmo said:
kirby007 said:

and MGS4

Edit: lol ok in your case missed that one :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

kirby007 said:

It delivered quality games about 2 years before the ps3 even got any good games.

The xbox360 has the most quality games.

The xbox360 is userfriendly.

The xbox360 has the best en most exclusives.

imo

Lol, actually PS3 is better on all accounts, but I'll forgive you this time. 360 exclusives better than PS3 exclusives? Might want to recheck that one. PS3 is more user friendly imo. I hate the blades. You said most quality games, but what does that mean? Are you saying 360 versions are better than PS3 versions? That is true in some cases, but the PS3 also has better versions of the same game than the 360. (Burnout Paradise, Mercenaries 2) But whatever floats your boat! Personally, I like knowing that my system isn't going to die on me at least 3 times in its life.

I wonder what is keeping them.
Maybe they are holding off on the ff7 remake because it will simply sell way too many ps3's and sony is waiting til' they don't lose quite as much money per console.

Xiru said:
kirby007 said:

It delivered quality games about 2 years before the ps3 even got any good games.

The xbox360 has the most quality games.

The xbox360 is userfriendly.

The xbox360 has the best en most exclusives.

imo

Lol, actually PS3 is better on all accounts, but I'll forgive you this time. 360 exclusives better than PS3 exclusives? Might want to recheck that one. PS3 is more user friendly imo. I hate the blades. You said most quality games, but what does that mean? Are you saying 360 versions are better than PS3 versions? That is true in some cases, but the PS3 also has better versions of the same game than the 360. (Burnout Paradise, Mercenaries 2) But whatever floats your boat! Personally, I like knowing that my system isn't going to die on me at least 3 times in its life.

so you say that my opinion isn't my opinion?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Ban this fool..how is it possible to troll with the first post of a thread? Kirby figured it out..