By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WAIT... Will NMH2 be published by EA and not Ubi? Just a assumption...

Yes Suda is making a EA game that's multiplat that will use the Unreal Engine, no one knows what it is just yet though.

And where are people hearing this 2010 release date?

And I'm very glad that Ubi isn't publishing this one as #1 they didn't even support the first game much and don't deserve to have their grubby hands on this gem, #2 they're not even supporting the Wii like they promised they would, and #3 anyone else would actually promote this game, maybe some awesome ads.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Yes Suda is making a EA game that's multiplat that will use the Unreal Engine, no one knows what it is just yet though.

And I'm very glad that Ubi isn't publishing this one as #1 they didn't even support the first game much and don't deserve to have their grubby hands on this gem, #2 they're not even supporting the Wii like they promised they would, and #3 anyone else would actually promote this game, maybe some awesome ads.

Here.

What I'm interested in is if Suda is going to do a multi platform deal - he may have the backing now to pursue an HD title in the form of No More Heroes. Truely he is a success story.

If so I hope the PS3 only and Xbox360 only guys enjoy an obviously exciting and anticipated sequal.

The Wii version or Wii exclusive could do a lot to harm itself, such as the adoption of 1:1 for linear combat. No More Heroes suddle depth was in it's simplicity and one dimensional use of the Wiimotes motion functions. Over complication could only hurt.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

It's possible,it seems pretty likely.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

dib8rman said:
What I'm interested in is if Suda is going to do a multi platform deal - he may have the backing now to pursue an HD title in the form of No More Heroes. Truely he is a success story.

If so I hope the PS3 only and Xbox360 only guys enjoy an obviously exciting and anticipated sequal.

The Wii version or Wii exclusive could do a lot to harm itself, such as the adoption of 1:1 for linear combat. No More Heroes suddle depth was in it's simplicity and one dimensional use of the Wiimotes motion functions. Over complication could only hurt.

In Marvelous's document it only lists the Wii.

Around the Network
Rhonin the wizard said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

Here.

Aw man I was hoping the 2010 date was a rumor, thats some cold hard facts =(  Well I'm excited this game will be in development for a while just 2010 seems so far away right now and it kills my hype for this game, oh well in a year I'll start the hype machine again lol. 

@dib8r

I can pretty much say there is no way it would be a HD NMH game, it's using the Unreal engine, not something that uses the art style for NMH that's for sure.  It's probably going to be a crazy blood filled game like every Suda game though and 100% possibility of insanity.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:

Why do you assume assuming they won't is proof they won't.

And did you miss the part when their CEO said they were adapting their HD engines to fit on the Wii? Don't you think that is support?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

dib8rman said:

I think the sequel will not implement the wii motion control AT ALL... Like Lucasarts says even the third parties are surprised/unprepared about the announcement. We will not see a core game implementation of the Wii motion plus till late 2011. I did say core games, because we know what 3rd parties do to seize the moment, they will make another rip off of Wii Sports resort to make money...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

yushire said:
dib8rman said:

I think the sequel will not implement the wii motion control AT ALL... Like Lucasarts says even the third parties are surprised/unprepared about the announcement. We will not see a core game implementation of the Wii motion plus till late 2011. I did say core games, because we know what 3rd parties do to seize the moment, they will make another rip off of Wii Sports resort to make money...

The Conduit will use Wii MotionPlus and it will be released in 2009.

LordTheNightKnight said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

Why do you assume assuming they won't is proof they won't.

And did you miss the part when their CEO said they were adapting their HD engines to fit on the Wii? Don't you think that is support?

They didn't support the first NMH that's for sure, you can't debate that.  And they promised Nintendo quaility games last year and there's still not a single high quality title out by them or even announced other then the potential of Red Steel 2 which if it uses WM+, looks good, and uses an aiming system like The Conduit or MoH:H2 then it could turn out to be pretty good.  But have they shown anything on this engine you're talking about?