By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Heavenly Sword Demo Ready

For the u.s store no darkness demo only trailers and a ps1 game another waste of a psn update

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
For the u.s store no darkness demo only trailers and a ps1 game another waste of a psn update

Yeah it's on the UK store, create a UK account lol

Also, holy hell I didn't know Symphony of the Night was added, we need more older games being re released... I can play this on the PSP too... just godly.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

castlevania syphony on the night!!! one of the best games ever

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

great update on the ps store today but i cant help but wish there was a firmware update.. though i do believe one is coming next tuesday.

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

URNotE said:
great update on the ps store today but i cant help but wish there was a firmware update.. though i do believe one is coming next tuesday.

Version 1.90 has in game music. Thats the 2nd best firmware other than 1.60, thats comin this month.

mM
Around the Network

cklmb nice gratz on being a mod....and oh yea Can't wait till Heavenly Sword demo. Lair would be nice

NorthStar said:
cklmb nice gratz on being a mod....and oh yea Can't wait till Heavenly Sword demo. Lair would be nice

Word on the street is that the Lair demo is supposed to be out in July, but the 26th will be the last Thursday of the month so who knows. 

Lair - upcoming thursday (US)
Heavenly Sword - upcoming thursday (EU)
Japan - MSG gameplay clips and more ps1 games.

I have a good feeling this is exactly whats going to happen. I have an account in all three regions so i'm all for it.

http://www.psu.com/node/12091

Heavenly Sword Demo for EU, July 26th

Looks like it is time for me to finally make an EU account...At least there is no problem downloading from other countries, especially if money is not involved.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson