By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Heavenly Sword Demo Ready

akuma587 said:
Looks like it is time for me to finally make an EU account...At least there is no problem downloading from other countries, especially if money is not involved.

yeah, it's worth getting it for The Darkness demo I suppose. I created a japanese account for the folksoul demo if not before...

ckmlb is a mod? Best news I've ever seen on this site.

Around the Network
akuma587 said:
Looks like it is time for me to finally make an EU account...At least there is no problem downloading from other countries, especially if money is not involved.

There is no problem with paying. Just use one of virtual cards. I'm not able to pay with my real one but I have no problem with virtual mastercard - I use this stuff - http://www9.wirecard.com/ - it costs nothing to create (instantly) but you have to pay 1€ whenever you add money (no matter how big amount of money). Fair deal as for me. I've checked it in UK PSN Store. Works great.

I'm definitely getting an EU account now lol

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

kber81 said:
akuma587 said:

There is no problem with paying. Just use one of virtual cards. I'm not able to pay with my real one but I have no problem with virtual mastercard - I use this stuff - http://www9.wirecard.com/ - it costs nothing to create (instantly) but you have to pay 1€ whenever you add money (no matter how big amount of money). Fair deal as for me. I've checked it in UK PSN Store. Works great.

Nice idea.  Anything worth buying on it that's not on the US version?

Also, anyone know if Hong Kong games in english like the store is? 

windbane said:

Nice idea. Anything worth buying on it that's not on the US version?

Also, anyone know if Hong Kong games in english like the store is?

Hmm, not really. I think the biggest difference between UK and US store is selection of PS1 classics for PSP and free stuff like movies, clips and demos...

Around the Network

It's been confirmed that the demo comes out in the US and EU at the same time this Thursday. I declare this Thursday Heavenly Sword day!

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3161451

Hell yes! I need another action/adventure/beat-em-up fix since DMC4 is getting delayed!

Thanks for the info on the virtual card by the way kber. I wish I could read Japanese...because they have the best PS1 game selection.

I think I heard that some of the Hong Kong games are in English, but I haven't verified this myself.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

akuma587 said:
Hell yes! I need another action/adventure/beat-em-up fix since DMC4 is getting delayed!

Thanks for the info on the virtual card by the way kber. I wish I could read Japanese...because they have the best PS1 game selection.

I think I heard that some of the Hong Kong games are in English, but I haven't verified this myself.

You can't buy them though because you need a HK credit card or some crap, or I would be able to play Samurai Showdown on the go anywhere I go on my PSP and it would be the definition of awesome.