By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 360 outsells the PS3 worldwide again next target Wii

Well now that the 360 is again outselling the PS3 in all regions and the announcment that Tekken is now coming to 360 and almost certain a Blu Ray drive it looks like there is no point in any fanboy arguments betwen the Two consoles as the PS3 is now no longer a factor, so fanboys should now concentrate on the 360s next target the Nintendo Wii.

Around the Network

360 outselling Wii.. hehe.. hehehe... eheheheh...

Yup, I took the same stuff you did before posting that.

lol.

Tekken 6 won the console race.

Yes, Tekken 6, the sequel of a game that sold 1.65 million consoles.

Xen said:

Not long ago that would of been the exact same quote except it would of been "Microsofts second console outselling Sonys Third" HE HE HE ETC"

No One said Tekken won any console race by just announcing that it is coming over to the 360 wherever did you read that ?.

LOL. While I do love Tekken, and am glad it is coming to a console I own, it will not make a difference in sales.

Around the Network

So trolling in the weekly charts wasn't enough for you? Now you have to spread your trolling to the forums?

Hrmm...

DMeisterJ said:
lol.

I think you mean copies.

reggie2 said:
Xen said:

Not long ago that would of been the exact same quote except it would of been "Microsofts second console outselling Sonys Third"   HE HE HE ETC"

Don't try to change the subject.

watch out, don't get too full of yourself

DMeisterJ said:
lol.

Tekken 5 sold a hell of a lot more than that, even without Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS