By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Hunter 3: Wii Gameplay

Too bad this game doesn't have co-op. Obviously it can't, because Activision told me the Wii can't do online co-op.

Around the Network

Monster Hunter 3 - Classic Controller support, 2-player local split-screen

October 8th, 2008

Here are a couple of surprises that Capcom let slip concerning Monster Hunter 3. First up, the Classic Controller will be supported for those of you that don’t want to waggle your way to victory. Second, you’ll be able to enjoy 2-player split-screen in a local, offline game. Finally, a good reason to enjoy the offline aspects of Monster Hunter!

Link

http://gonintendo.com/?p=58634

@11ht11
The offline co-op sound awesome

Split-screen sounds nice!

But even after this, Capcom is still the worstest developer on Wii ever.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:

Resident Evil 4, Okami, RE:UC, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, and Zak and Wiki want to have a word with you...and Zak's brought Wiki.

Besides, you're forgetting about Square-Enix.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Too bad this game doesn't have co-op. Obviously it can't, because Activision told me the Wii can't do online co-op.

There is both off and online co-op.

Oniichan said:
noname2200 said:

Son, are you calling Activision a liar?

Think carefully!

I know. It was a joke.

Wow, this game looks pretty awesome!

Stop taking all my moneys, Capcom.

noname2200 said:
Oniichan said:
noname2200 said:

Son, are you calling Activision a liar?

Think carefully!

I know. It was a joke.

Not calling them a liar. Just saying that all monster hunter series were playable online of up to 4 players. Wii is 2 player split screen but there are videos like http://www.gametrailers.com/player/41053.html that show 4 players (not in split screen mode) BTW that is the intro video to MH3.

noname2200 said:
thekitchensink said:

Resident Evil 4, Okami, RE:UC, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, and Zak and Wiki want to have a word with you...and Zak's brought Wiki.

Besides, you're forgetting about Square-Enix.

I'd have thought my sarcasm would've been apparent due to the use of the word 'worstest' -_-

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."