By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Little King's Story trailer! (Gameplay shown. Online too...?)

Ho ho!

It's the cutest little bit of imperialism ever!

Around the Network
Soriku said:
What's the extent of online?

Who knows? I'm not even sure there IS online. But that last scene, voice-over and all, strongly implies in my mind that there's a good possibility of inclusion.

Khuutra said:

It's the cutest little bit of imperialism ever!

I solemnly promise my people that we shall be greeted as liberators!

It is with great sadness that I report a delay for this game: its North American release is now February 2009.

I'm not going to cry. I'm not going to cry...

Is there a known European release date?

This game seems awesome. I'm really interested in it.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Oyvoyvoyv said:
Is there a known European release date?

This game seems awesome. I'm really interested in it.

March 2009 is the current target date, so you won't have to wait too much longer than we will.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
It is with great sadness that I report a delay for this game: its North American release is now February 2009.

Whatever it takes to get things right.

Marvelous trying hard to become my favourite third party publisher.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:
noname2200 said:

Whatever it takes to get things right.

Marvelous trying hard to become my favourite third party publisher.

With you on both fronts. It's just that this and Dead Rising got pushed back, so my "must-have" list keeps shrinking.

Thank God for the DS and WiiWare...

Pikmin 2 and Harvest Moon 64 are 2 of my top 10 favorite games EVER. This game seems to be a combination of the 2. I have been following this game closely ever since Soriku showed a scan of it in decemberish 2007. Probably my #2 most anticipated game of the year, right behind Banjo Kazooie.

Looks good I'm looking forward for it.

I only have one real issue about the game. It seems like the main story only lasts a 6-10 hours.

In a previous video, it said something like "defeat over 7 bosses". I assume that's one pr other kingdom, and a final boss.

Looking at the short gameplay of the one where they fought the dragon, these battles seem to be very Pikmin-esque.

So what I'm worried about, is that this game tries to be a Harvest Moon/Pikmin game. And therefore, it may have a short version of Pikmin and a less good version of Harvest Moon.

Of course, this is more of a mare right now, and I don't really have any proof of it really.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS