By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Can't wait, looks cool.

Around the Network

i will buy halo 3 again if this is a downloable chapter, if not, well, i will just buy it like a normal game.

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

Looks like it will have a retail game. Saying that it has stealth elements tells me that there will most likely be new animations and controls and I'm not sure it's possible to be a download for Halo 3, it sounds like it will be a separate game, maybe $40.

I'm digging the boxart

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

I don't get it, is the online multiplayer going to be set up so you can play against people playing the original Halo 3? Or will it be seperate? Either way it'll be confusing.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

Around the Network

I'm curious being standalone what the cost will be...here's hoping it's budget priced around $30-$40 but I wouldn't count on it.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

All they are probably going to do is take out the Halo 3 story and put this one in it's place. Then for the online part, keep everything from Halo 3 and add extra stuff that can be downloaded from XBL, if people don't want the story. So if you want the story you buy the game. If you don't want the story you just download the extra online stuff.

That might be what happens.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I'm digging this fake box art...hehe

I'm purchasing it day one. I'm a huge Halo fan. I recently bought Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2 for the original Xbox. Those games are awesome and I'm going through the story mode for both again and again. Halo 3 is what got me hooked on the franchise and I love it!

This series isn't being milked. If fans are craving for some Halo, Bungie answers. They said they will continue to support Halo 3 as long as the fans crave for more. I will be, I like this new direction or prequel they are taking with this series and what better way for Bungie to do it! :)

But I do look forward to their future projects, hopefully their future projects can make a new name for the Xbox brand, instead of just Halo.

It's going to be a long wait

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all- you live in the heart of the beast." 

Ernesto "Che" Guevara.

ecurbj said:

I'm digging this fake box art...hehe

I'm purchasing it day one. I'm a huge Halo fan. I recently bought Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2 for the original Xbox. Those games are awesome and I'm going through the story mode for both again and again. Halo 3 is what got me hooked on the franchise and I love it!

This series isn't being milked. If fans are craving for some Halo, Bungie answers. They said they will continue to support Halo 3 as long as the fans crave for more. I will be, I like this new direction or prequel they are taking with this series and what better way for Bungie to do it! :)

But I do look forward to their future projects, hopefully their future projects can make a new name for the Xbox brand, instead of just Halo.

This is an official boxart from Bungie and MGS shown at TGS