By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Looking quite sweet I must say :)
PREPARE TO DROP!!!!!

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

Around the Network

im hoping for more of an Halo meets splinter cell (you know like steatlhy every now and then)

i think that would be awesomsauce

It is really creative how these guys at MS (or Bungie) are making such unique and brain sticking slogans
"Prepare to Drop"
Awesome. I'm hyped. Period.

I'm loving it. This is why Halo will always be the top shooter on any console. It's just more interesting and they can give hype like no other.

Holy Shit :D

I love halo. The story (universe) is so f*cking awesome, cant wait to play it.

Hope they are working on the engine as well, so we will see some updated gfx :D

Video: Samsung 37" LCD, Topfield 7700HSCI (HD-Sat), Denon DVD-2500BT (BluRay), Denon DVD-1940 (DVD)
Audio: Teufel System 5 THX @ Denon AVR 1910
Consoles: Homebrew Xbox 360 (500GB), Xbox 360 Slim (4GB) + Kinect, Homebrew Nintendo Wii, Homebrew Playstation 3 Slim (250GB)

A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him - BELIEVE

Around the Network

I don't get the "milking" Halo complaints. Even if you count Halo Wars, you'll have 5 Halo games at the end of 2009. That will be 5 games in 8 years?

Right now we have 3 games in 7 years.

I'm not sure that's "milking" a franchise, especially one of this magnitude.

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

fastyxx said:
I don't get the "milking" Halo complaints. Even if you count Halo Wars, you'll have 5 Halo games at the end of 2009. That will be 5 games in 8 years?

Right now we have 3 games in 7 years.

I'm not sure that's "milking" a franchise, especially one of this magnitude.

I'm waiting for a 1st party PS3 game that they can "milk" besides for GT. You can't be as diverse with a racing game.

The more Halo the better!!

Got this strange Wall-E vibe at first.. but then the rain started.. it looks cool! I would love a more stealthier Halo..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Bobo012893 said:
They're milking this franchise more than I milked my goat last night... which was a lot.

A Halo game without the Masterchief ? This isn't milking, that is something totally new