By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - rolling gizmo galaxy = broken phone

so i was playing that fucking rolling gizmo bullshit today on super mario galaxy. i got 120 stars as mario and now i am doing it with luigi, and honestly, i never remembered this level while i was playing with  mario, but its fucking impossible. its a bunch of bullshit, i must have went through it 100 times only to get to a part at the very end thats fucking impossible. the ledge youre supposed to jump on is higher than you are even able to fucking jump. i mean what the fuck dude. i promised myself i wasnt going to break another wii remote (mario kart) so instead i threw my phone against the wall and now i cant read text messages because the screen is all warped. what the fuck dude. my life sucks.

do you guys remember this incredibly hard piece of shit?

Around the Network
angrypoolman said:

so i was playing that fucking rolling gizmo bullshit today on super mario galaxy. i got 120 stars as mario and now i am doing it with luigi, and honestly, i never remembered this level while i was playing with  mario, but its fucking impossible. its a bunch of bullshit, i must have went through it 100 times only to get to a part at the very end thats fucking impossible. the ledge youre supposed to jump on is higher than you are even able to fucking jump. i mean what the fuck dude. i promised myself i wasnt going to break another wii remote (mario kart) so instead i threw my phone against the wall and now i cant read text messages because the screen is all warped. what the fuck dude. my life sucks.

judging by your anger id call this an understatement

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

.....ROFFLE!

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Two words
Anger management.

That or buy one of those blow up dolls -- not that kind -- the kind little kids bop so you can get out your frustrations that way.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

lol, you don't jump to the platform, you ride the dice up to the top.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

When the second block passes you wait and roll to the left when it's about to come back up. When the block is in level with the next platform, roll forward and into the golf hole. Grab the star on top of the flagpole.

And yes...Lawl and rawfel.

comment my thread or else ill get insecure

nordlead said:
lol, you don't jump to the platform, you ride the dice up to the top.

Do you? I'm pretty sure i jumped.

My advice, take a break, come back later. The fact that you have already done it with Mario means you can but obviously you're just stuck in a bad pattern at the moment.

I don't remember that level at all. I got all the stars maybe six times but that was like almost a year ago.

My brother he broke his cell-phone too so don't worry it happens.

I love Rolling Gizmo Galaxy. I'd play an entire game of nothing but Rolling Gizmo Galaxies if they made one.