By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Kicks Off TGS at 9PM EST (GMT -5), followed by Microsoft

19:03 -- Garnett: There's evidently a crisis here and Japan is no longer "fertile" for game development. The Japanese will have to change their lifestyles to repair it.

I really have a bad feeling about this. To me, this just means that all previous PS3 SE exclusives will go to MS too. Mark my words. I called Tekken 6 going multi, and now I'm calling this.

Around the Network

Wada just called a short break.

Also, Kotaku has there live blog.
http://kotaku.com/5060861/tgs-opening-keynote-liveblog-square-enix
much better cuz it auto reloads for u.

So i dont get it something is wrong with the video game industry in Japan?

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

"19:09 -- Garnett: Wada has concluded and there's going to be a short break before a panel discussion. We'll be back in a bit with more."

This is pathetic.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network
SnakeEyez said:
19:03 -- Garnett: There's evidently a crisis here and Japan is no longer "fertile" for game development. The Japanese will have to change their lifestyles to repair it.

I really have a bad feeling about this. To me, this just means that all previous PS3 SE exclusives will go to MS too. Mark my words. I called Tekken 6 going multi, and now I'm calling this.

This worries me because now we'll have even less JRPG's.

I want to see some action.

^_^

Everstar said:

Good morning.

Xen said:
Everstar said:

Good morning.

Bah, let Wada preach about Japan getting behind the Western world. As long as games like Ninja Gaiden 2, Final Fantasy XIII, Star Ocean, Tales of Vesperia, WKC ect. are still coming out from our friends in the East, I'll say hes full of BS.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Xen said:
SnakeEyez said:

This worries me because now we'll have even less JRPG's.

!!!! THAT TOO! didn't even think about that. I mean, look at SE, they are making western influenced RPGs. The Last Remnant, to me, looks to have a big western influence.