By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite Arcade Game?

What is your favorite game to play that you can only find in an arcade? Well not only in an arcade, but one that would be considered by most an arcade game. Is it DDR, House of the Dead, Crazy Taxi, or something completely obscure yet strangely inticing?

My favorite one is called CarnEvil. It's a rail-shooter set at this deranged carnival. There are all kinds of crazy creatures and freaks of nature. I don't know why I like this game so much, but I just do. So yeah...what do you guys think?

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Around the Network

Cloning Clyde was pretty fun

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Omg.... CarnEVIL gave me nightmares even though I never played it... I just watched the opening cinematic multiple times :P

OT: My favorite arcade game would have to be Hydro Thunder. It's an easy game to get in to and legendarily fun.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

House of the Dead, I played that game so much that I could beat it without continuing. I wish they remade the Sega Guns. I want that feel again.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Any horse racing game where you get to ride a pretend horse, Its fun, good exercise and can be great competetive multiplayer...

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.

Around the Network

I used to love Area 51.

Run N Gun(arcade-ish basketball game). It was awesome if you played 2 on 2 in the arcades, my friend and i used to own on this game.

Hehe... CarnEvil was so much fun. I mean, you can't get much better a deranged Carnival from Hell.

What were the bosses again? A Giant Baby... wasn't Santa Claws a boss as well? Too much greatness.

Anywho... besides that I love playing Galaga, Crazy Taxi, Hydro Thunder and House of the Dead.

Any pinball game (if that counts.)

"You can never jump away from Conclusions. Getting back is not so easy. That's why we're so terribly crowded here."

Canby - The Phantom Tollbooth

Omega Race -- Vector shooter from the classic era.
It was supposed to come out for Intellivision, but never did (I should try to find the Musicland newspaper advertisement with the game). It did make it out for the Atari 2600 (with special attachment for two button play), Colecovision, and C64 (my favorite version).

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV