By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite Arcade Game?

Smeags said:

What were the bosses again? A Giant Baby... wasn't Santa Claws a boss as well?

Yeah there were those two and there was this lady that threw axes and had really big boobs. Finally, there was this giant skeleton pirate guy as the final boss. I actually beat that game after taking enough continues.

Another game I really like is called Jambo Safari You drive around Africa and try to catch animals in a net. It's a little bit like Crazy Taxi meets Africa and it's a whole lot of fun.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Around the Network

After Burner when you're sitting in that moving seat with a flight stick. I would give everything to own that sucker at home. Also Daytona USA one an 8 car setup for maximum racing pleasure. Arcades own consoles all day. That's the saddest shit ever to happen to gaming having arcades slip through our fingers.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

house of the dead, i wasted 20 bucks on that game lol

Bubble Bobble

Daytona USA. Awesome fun

Around the Network
lapsed_gamer said:
Any pinball game (if that counts.)

Yep, like them all.  Even those silly baseball types with a ramp to hit the homerun...

http://www.pinballrebel.com/game/pins/all_star/all_star_pinball.htm

Maybe the driving or fly simulators.  Its hard to pick.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Mortal Combat pumped a lot of quarters into that game

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Puzzle Bobble and Virtua Striker, I played it on arcades all the time when I was a child

Gauntlet (and Gauntlet II), Tempest.

Asteroids.