It:s not exclusive, but will be launched day and date with the PS3 version
9:24
Repeat, that is NOT exclusive, but will be coming to Xbox LIVE
9:25

http://kotaku.com/5060869/liveblogging-microsofts-tgs-keynote

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Argghhh

dammit why in the world is the PS3 lossing exclusives, and the 360 is gaining?

I mean Star Ocean 4, and Infinit Undiscovery Square enix games are Exclusive to the 360? Why? Why is TALES an exclusive? Makes no freaking sense.

The PS3 had a shit-ton more exclusives to lose.

EDIT:  For the second part, Microsoft is very good at doing business.  Sony...doesn't seem like they are even trying at this point.  Microsoft is being much more aggressive while Sony seems to be resting on it's laurels.  Additionally, the XBox360 has is easier to program for, having symmetric cores.  It's much harder to figure out what to do with the SPEs in the Cell, and use them efficiently.  Lastly, unified memory gives developers some flexibility of how to utilize their memory.  They don't have to be AS concerned about making sure there is enough memory for all the textures, etc.

bobobologna said:
leo-j said:
Argghhh

I mean Star Ocean 4, and Infinit Undiscovery Square enix games are Exclusive to the 360? Why? Why is TALES an exclusive? Makes no freaking sense.

Thats not my point, the 360 is NOT loosing exclusives, its gaining, the PS3 is loosing exclusives, JRPGS', and now a TEKKEN GAME that has only been on playstation platforms.

mM
bobobologna said:
leo-j said:
Argghhh

EDIT:  For the second part, Microsoft is very good at doing business.  Sony...doesn't seem like they are even trying at this point.  Microsoft is being much more aggressive while Sony seems to be resting on it's laurels.  Additionally, the XBox360 has is easier to program for, having symmetric cores.  It's much harder to figure out what to do with the SPEs in the Cell, and use them efficiently.  Lastly, unified memory gives developers some flexibility of how to utilize their memory.  They don't have to be AS concerned about making sure there is enough memory for all the textures, etc.

its money, what else?

but i expect those games to go multiplatform and released on the ps3 too, ps3 market can't be ignored anymore.

but hell tekken another delay :/.... fighter less for a good while hell i am may buying soul scalibur 4 ps3.

hopeless ps3, i and going to get it on 360 lol

Around the Network
SpartanFX said:

@Zen

wow a game goes multipalt Zenfoldor and you say how can people justify purchasing PS3 which has no more exclusives?

let me refresh your memory for some of PS3 exclusives in 09:

heavy rain
killzone 2
wardevil
infamous
demon soul
god of war 3
uncharted 2

now you name 4 popular games that are coming out on 360 exclusively in 09?

and before you name most of them will end up on PC .so now i wonder which one is not really justified.

A. I didn't say "people," I referred to myself. I own a 360 and a PC. Tekken 6 will be on 360. One less reason to buy a PS3.

B. I said "one less reason" which implies that there are several reason to get one, and this takes one of those reasons away. IMO, Tekken is greater than any game on your list except for maybe Heavy Rain, just to give you insight into my psyche.

C. What happened to L.A. Noire, FFXIII, DMC4, Tekken 6, Star Ocean, GTA? These were Sony games.

D. Halo Wars, Alan Wake, Star Ocean 4, Forza 3(?), Huxley, New Bungie project(?), New Mystwalker project(?), Halo chrons(?), DLC for Fallout 3 and GTAIV(?), just off the top of my head.

E. A decent gaming PC is $500+, the PS3 is $400, the 360 is $199. Also, Epic swears that Gears 2 is 360 exclusive, and not coming to PC. If you believe that, you might also believe Kojima, who says MGS4 is impossible to port to the 360, or Square-Enix who say that Verses is a "worldwide" exclusive.

F. Granted, I want to play Heavy Rain. However, I actually have also played Indigo Prophecy, which most Sony fans on this site, probably haven't. That means, I respect your exclusives in your bullet list more than most of your compatriots. I never said the PS3 has no exclusives.

G. The best reason to buy a PS3 is still Blu-Ray with a notable exception of MGS4 or Disgaea 3, imo. This wouldn't be so if Sony had managed to hang on to DMC or GTA, or even just the promise of XIII.

H. This isn't the first or last game to go multiplat.

I. If you would have read my post more carefully, you wouldn't have jumped to conclusions. You've managed to skip over the bottom 90 percent of my excellent post, which is far more on point and disturbing than my opinion about wheather or not the PS3 is worth 400 dollars.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

leo-j said:
bobobologna said:
leo-j said:
Argghhh

Thats not my point, the 360 is NOT loosing exclusives, its gaining, the PS3 is loosing exclusives, JRPGS', and now a TEKKEN GAME that has only been on playstation platforms.

I think you know the obvious answer. Sony has refused to fund 3rd party support for the PS3, while Microsoft is all for it. During the PS1/early PS2 days, Sony was the best 3rd party funder in the business.

Now, they have changed their goals from increasing the reputation of their brand, to increasing their short term profit, and getting Blu-Ray off the ground.

Microsoft, however, is in the midst of a longterm plan, with the goal of bumping off the PS brand. They have no qualms about spending money hand over fist to gain multiplats and exclusives from Sony, and their short term profitability is of little consequence to them.

I think that answers your questions, but I also believe you already knew those answers. Do you accept them?

You should read my earlier post in this thread for further analysis.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
leo-j said:
bobobologna said:
leo-j said:
Argghhh

I think you know the obvious answer. Sony has refused to fund 3rd party support for the PS3, while Microsoft is all for it. During the PS1/early PS2 days, Sony was the best 3rd party funder in the business.

Now, they have changed their goals from increasing the reputation of their brand, to increasing their short term profit, and getting Blu-Ray off the ground.

Microsoft, however, is in the midst of a longterm plan, with the goal of bumping off the PS brand. They have no qualms about spending money hand over fist to gain multiplats and exclusives from Sony, and their short term profitability is of little consequence to them.

I think that answers your questions, but I also believe you already knew those answers. Do you accept them?

Yea well that may not be the full story, I agree that it looks like sony doesnt give a F#ck about 3rd party developers this gen, and to me it looks like it, they are loosing exclusives every single time there is a conference.. Now according to Jack tretton, they are focusing on 1st party developement, so you cant just say "SONY ONLY CARES ABOUT PROFIT, AND BLU-RAY NOT ABOUT GAMES AND MARKET SHARE", because they did say they are shifting there support from  3rd party exclusives to 1st party development, and look at were that has gotten nintendo.

mM

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3170456

Theres your proff =)

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

stage will be happy less money expend til 3 years.