By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Numbers Up!

HALOOOOOOOO said:
Both 360 and PS3 down about 3,000 from the previous week. How the PS3 is still in last there is beyond me. Just goes to show the price drops had a better effect than most thought. Remember the first? Sony fanboys went "It will be back to normal next week". Here we are four weeks later and it hasn't happened yet.

But I'm betting next week really WILL go back to normal.

Can someone plz tell me WTF back to normal is....

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Around the Network
Everstar said:
HALOOOOOOOO said:
Both 360 and PS3 down about 3,000 from the previous week. How the PS3 is still in last there is beyond me. Just goes to show the price drops had a better effect than most thought. Remember the first? Sony fanboys went "It will be back to normal next week". Here we are four weeks later and it hasn't happened yet.

360 last.

the effect of TOV+IU + Price cut was bigger than everbody expected of course pricecut was not taking into consideration when making those predictions.

the pricecut was announced and played a week later.

Jo21 said:
Everstar said:
HALOOOOOOOO said:

360 last.

the effect of TOV+IU + Price cut was bigger than everbody expected of course pricecut was not taking into consideration when making those predictions.

the pricecut was announced and played a week later.

Oh i c but  mabey normal has changed? =P

I only trust media create when it come to Japan.

Everstar said:
HALOOOOOOOO said:

Normal is 360 back in its usual place of last.  Trends suggest this will happen next week unless for some miracle PS3 goes down further or a game released I don't know about on 360.

I think what many are trying to suggest is that this thing for 360 has been similar to PS3 after the 40gb was released.  It upped it for awhile and then eventually it went right back down to where it started.  360 may not go all the way back down to below 2k but it certainly is not the "savior for 360 in Japan" as so many people have been saying as trends don't suggest this at all.

Around the Network

Ds down a lot.
Ps3 is sad black box :(
Xbox seems to win again at WW.

Take my love, take my land..

Good old ps2.

4 ≈ One

wow at Ps2.

Ps3 and 360 head to head here.

The ps3 should be ahead of the 360 again next week. But its simply amazing how long the 360 held on. I mean it started trending upwards before the release of vesperia. Thankfully the 360 has TLR and SO to go :)

FaRmLaNd said:
The ps3 should be ahead of the 360 again next week. But its simply amazing how long the 360 held on. I mean it started trending upwards before the release of vesperia. Thankfully the 360 has TLR and SO to go :)

When do those come out?