By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - White Knight Chronicles ONLINE (16 players)

outlawauron said:
SnakeEyez said:
ugh...i am not liking this not one bit....Level 5, u had the winning formula with a big scale JRPG, then u mentioned co-op and I got a little worried....now, 16 players....I'm starting to cringe.

Why? The co-op stuff doesn't have anything to do with the main story. Besides, you only actually play with four people in one party. The 16 player part is a big lobby much like Home and the HSG one.

I'm sorry, I just am. I don't like the idea of that, that's just me. I can't really describe y since its morning for me and I haven't had breakfast (brain is scrambled) but I'll say one thing. If this is the reason y it has been taking so long to release, then I would have wanted them to have scrapped the idea long ago.

Around the Network

OH MAN THIS IS SOUNDING to be one of the great rpg`s to come.

i really hope it gives a pahnatsy star online fix for me, i miss that game.

and its 100% ps3 exclusive

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

For some reason I can not get excited for RPG/JRPG at all,,,,what is the matter with me?

I'm just curious how questing online will affect your single player run through. It seems that the character you use online is going to be the one you create using that engine they showed before, so my question is how will the single player and the online coop relate to one another. Is the character I create a part of the single player, and if so what part are they (main or side). If I level a character online do I keep those levels for the single player play through. How does the story relate to the Coop. So many questions they I write as statements because I forget the question mark.

outlawauron said:
Great. I can't wait to questing with buds. What about region free play. That'll be important for me.

Who would wanna go questing with you?  >_>

You and me, day one!  :P

Around the Network

no-one asked me to go questing with them :(

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
no-one asked me to go questing with them :(

I'm not even sure if you're on my PSN list.

But I'll totally go questing with you.  :P

who is going to play with me in co op and i am getting mine day one !!! well at least paying full day one.

getting it a week later do shipping :/

I'm getting it day one too. Though I most likely won't even touch the online mode before I beat the story mode/Campagin of the game.

Sweet. I wasn't completely sold on it, but now I am. If it can make me relive the days when I was 15 playing Phantasy Star Online (the original one on Dreamcast) for hours upon hours every night, then I am down. 4 player co-op RPGs FTW!

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.